[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating a hearty meal after a good workout. Best feeling ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sleeping-dog.jpg (41 KB, 539x355) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-dog.jpg
41 KB, 539x355
Eating a hearty meal after a good workout. Best feeling ever.
>>
why does it have to be healthy?
>>
File: 1464995634462.jpg (744 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1464995634462.jpg
744 KB, 1536x2048
>hard and heavy workout
>cardio
>eat a giant meal
>take shower
>have sex with high test girl
>creampie
>take nap

best routine
>take
>>
>>37499404
uuugh

i need sex. i feel like banging my head against a wall. i need a girl like that in my life. my god shes fucking hot, but not so hot as to be unobtainable. i want her. man im so depressed and introverted
>>
>>37500805
bro chill out and take 3 deep breaths.

sex is cool, but its not THAT great. Take it from me, I had a 7/10 model gf that was SUPER into me. Whenever I wanted sex, I got it. You would think this is perfect, right?

WRONG

Murphys law; turned out she was really barbie-like, and had little to no friends. The ones she did have were really psychotic and obviously had problems. When I was with her, she called me on 3 way phone calls with her friends and they would gossip and I literally just sat there saying nothing. It was fucking lame as hell, nothing I wanted, I dumped her quick, and knew I made a good choice.

Once you realize pussy is overrated, you can advancce in life. Everything has pros and cons, even the one-night stands, theey have cons.
>>
File: moment_of_realization.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
moment_of_realization.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>37499372
>>
>>37500944
I second this.
>Exercise in the moring
>gf says she wants to make me breakfast after. >go over to her place
>she want fuck
>fuck
>magains.jpeg

Women dont get it, eating after exercise? Dont be silly anon. It'll be fine.
>>
>>37500805
back off shes my gf bro
>>
File: giphy.gif (911 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
911 KB, 500x281
>>37500805
Bby I feel you. Ive been fucking up my chances and as a result have a year long dry spell to show for it. I'm tired of fucking my hand.
>>
>>37501611
fucking is cardio. you sweat so fucking much especially if you do it in a car. jeez dude dont you know gains NEED cardio?
>>
>>37501762
i cant afford a car, i do it at bus stops. i actually wish this was a joke.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.