[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brahs which Crest white strips are the best? So fucking confusing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WhiteningTeeth.jpg (2 MB, 2582x1846) Image search: [Google]
WhiteningTeeth.jpg
2 MB, 2582x1846
Brahs which Crest white strips are the best? So fucking confusing, why can't they just make 1?
>>
>>37496038
fuck that. just brush with baking soda 3x a week and rinse for 60 sec with H2O2 once a week.
>>
>>37496132
>60 sec with H2O2 once a week.
ehh what concentration is this bleach youre drinking?
>>
File: whitestrips.png (175 KB, 253x499) Image search: [Google]
whitestrips.png
175 KB, 253x499
>>37496038

Its better to spring for the ones with the boil trays that conform to the shape of your mouth or get the dentist to whiten them for you but these will do.
>>
>>37496132
If you want to fuck up your enamel, follow this anon's dated advice.

Otherwise, brushing twice daily and flossing will give you naturally white teeth. As with many things in life that are actually worth having, it's all about delayed gratification. If you're an impatient ape, you could always have your teeth professionally whitened.
>>
Fuck my teeth makes me look british. How the fuck do I fix it /fit/? Is baking soda just a meme? I wash twice a day using regular toothpaste
>>
>>37497702
>Is baking soda just a meme?
yes

Drinking coffee, smoking, etc. can stain your teeth as well as certain medications.
>>
I brush with baking soda and my teeth are A1 white.
>>
The absolute best ones are the Kroger brand strips that are made of wax instead of flimsy plastic that doesn't stay on your teeth. You can keep them on for about twice as long as recommended and your teeth will be extremely white in a matter of days, noticeable in two sessions.
Only problem is the sensitivity, I don't even want to think about what that stuff does to your teeth but every minute or so it will randomly feel like someone touched a live wire to your tooth's nerve, makes a 1-hour session absolute hell.
>>
>>37497825
What's the name of the product anon?
>>
>>37497825
Yeah, I brush with baking soda and NO sensitivity whatsoever, yet somehow that's worse for you than these death strips. Gimme break.
>>
>>37496038
I get the crest classic vivid 3D white strips. They work well, but you have to brush and floss well, being that the whitening won't work on tartar.

I've had the professional trays and they whiten your teeth like a motherfucker, but would also get SUPER painful stinging sensations in my teeth with the weaker bleach. These strips don't hurt and still do the job.

I'm a smoker (only 1 - 3 cigs a day) and black coffee drinker and they do the trick. Takes about five strips before you start to notice.

Again, if you use these, floss and brush well or it's pointless.
>>
>>37497733
Baking soda isn't a meme, moron. They literally put it in whitening toothpastes as an abrasive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.