[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464197916492.jpg (89 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
1464197916492.jpg
89 KB, 612x499
Sup /fit/ im planning to start running during the summer. I am not overweight i weight 82kg and i am 180cm. I never really did cardio that much so im just wondering how many km's a day should i run with a decent diet to lose weight?
>>
c25k
>>
>>37495580
>Hey guise, I'm going to start running tomorrow (honest :D) how do I run?

I bet you can't run for shit. Start out with what you can do and go from there stupid.

If I tell you to run 10km 4 times a week, would you do it? NO
>>
>>37495580
You're gonna need to build up to it if you've never done cardio before. The way I did it was running as much as I could then measuring how far I'd gotten without stopping with landmarks, then push myself to keep going further, little by little. If you do too much with an unconditioned body you're gonna fuck your shit up. Doesn't take too much to lose weight though, a km a day and not stuffing your face would suffice, especially since you're not overweight.
>>
>>37495580
try couch to 5k

or the zombies run 5k app

they start out easy and build up
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombies5k&hl=de
>>
>>37495580
dont "plan to start in the summer"
just start fucking running, or biking or something
>>
>>37495674
Do this. The structure will help you starting out.

>>I was a fat blob once. Finally, late one night, I worked up the courage to go run. I ran about a block to a park next to my apartment. I ran 1/3 of the way around the park, probably a quarter mile in total. Then I just walked home and was done with day 1.

I kept at it. That was over 10 years ago. I've been a healthy weight since then. Never again. Your health is too precious.
>>
Run until you're exhausted, and then turn around and run back home. If you feel like you're going to shit your pants, you did good.

Run further the next day, and you should still feel like you're going to shit your pants.

After like 3 weeks of that, you should be able to run at least 3 miles without issue.

Count calories, fatshit. Losing weight is easy as fuck to plan, but it takes physical effort. Posting online won't help you.
>>
>>37495580
couchu to 5k
>>
>>37495580
if you eat at a deficit you will lose weight no matter what you do
if you dont want to look like shit you should consider lifting

running is for improving cardiovascular health
>>
File: 1452915564377.jpg (151 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1452915564377.jpg
151 KB, 1104x1104
>>37495580
I run 15 miles a week, 5.5 miles three times
started out with trying to run 1.75 every day but I was fat af
>>
>>37495742
I find the whole story motivating in the zombie app you are the the new guy/gal in village long after the zombies ruined everything and are being trained to be the new runner 5 (your trainer talks to you over a walki talki in between your playlist and tells you what to do and somtimes somones running with you)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.