[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't stop wanting to work out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
It's all I do and think about.
I started lifting 2 months ago, already lost 10 pounds, my biceps are bigger and I'm already lifting almost 50% more then when I started.
I'm 6'0" and 175. I was 185 when I started.

Any one else have trouble focusing on other things? I feel like I have to superset all my daily activities with some sort of weights or push ups.
I can't even sleep properly cause all I'm thinking about is working out.
>>
>My biceps are bigger

What about your legs?
>>
over-training isn't a meme and can cause atrophy

do some other shit. deep abdominal training, breathing exercises, stretching, hell even yoga
>>
>>37493654
I have huge calves.
Genetics.
>>
>>37493664
your THIGHS mate
>>
>>37493681
>inb4 i walk a lot and i have naturally large legs

lmao
>>
This is almost me, i started lifting again about 2 months ago, and all i do is work and workout. I do mundane shit housework some days, but i feel like all i enjoy doing anymore is working out. Like hours after i get gome from the gym, if theres nothing to do, i just lift more.
>>
>>37493633
This made me laugh really hard for no reason.
>>
>>37493681
Literally no chick cares.
I'm not gonna bulk my thighs to impress dudes.
>>
>>37493726
You train legs to grow bro...wtf
>>
>>37493726
>Literally no chick cares.

They care about ass and legs just as much you do, retard

>bulking thighs

what exactly is bulking a specific bodypart? Newfriend?
Lmao @ DYELs are so predictable in their responses when they just recently started lifting
>>
>>37493754
>They care about ass and legs just as much you do, retard

This is retarded logic.

Ass maybe but have you ever heard a girl say "wow look at that guy legs! he's soooo hot!" It never fucking happens.

You've got kids these days that fell for the "never skip leg day xDDD" meme and look like mutant t-rexes.

Girls like chest, lats and shoulders. The classic v-taper.
>>
>>37493796
> have you ever heard a girl say "wow look at that guy legs! he's soooo hot!" It never fucking happens.

Because you dont fucking show your legs or train them, thats why, and its this mindset that keeps this dumb fucking meme going.

>You've got kids these days that fell for the "never skip leg day xDDD" meme and look like mutant t-rexes.

And then there's first 6 months in gym kids like you that are like "Le bicep day everyday!! Upboat for chestday monday =)))), Le fug legs though XDD girls dont care i have never been complimented on my stick legs, and i dont want to bulk them for guys :)"
>>
File: tmp_1987-1555699-980x1298972996.jpg (391 KB, 650x1154) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1987-1555699-980x1298972996.jpg
391 KB, 650x1154
>>37493726

Girls care. They fucking LAUGH when they see idiots like pic related (aka you). Even children laugh.
>>
>>37493902
OP here.
My legs are twice that.
I've got big muscular calves and pretty blocky quads and hamstrings.
I used go swim a lot.
It's my upper body that I've always neglected.
>>
>>37493902
IN THIS POST: HOW TO JUSTIFY SKIPPING LEGS

>MAKE CLAIM ABOUT HOW YOUR LEGS ARE ALREADY DEVELOPED

GO TO EXPLENATIONS:
>THAT YOU'RE EITHER GIFTED
>WALK A LOT

OR ON THIS CASE SWIMMING AS SHOWN BELOW

>pretty blocky quads and hamstrings.
>I used go swim a lot.

GOOD JOB :), YOU HAVE NOW ESTABLISHED YOU'RE A LAZY FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>37493951
Post legs
>>
>>37493951
You are very very stupid if you can't realize the detriments of neglecting half your body.

Unless you've been lifting for 2 months and you're an expert on everything, which you are!

Newfag fuck.
>>
>>37494006
I do deadlifts, not sumo, those are leg exercises right?
Squats once a week.
>>
>Squats once a week

Lmao
>>
>>37493970
>>
>>37493970
I bet you wear a squat plug don't you.
>>
>>37494097

>Implying Squat plugs aren't 4pl8 minimum
>>
>>37493633
That's nice to know OP, you'll make it for sure
>>
File: 1465106190979-fit.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1465106190979-fit.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
>>37493726
>not training your legs for yourself

Keep doing everything for other people anon. It works great in the long run.
>>
>>37493726
if you hate squats that much just do sumo diddlydoos
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.