[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fastest way to lose weight and tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1465337261411.jpg (68 KB, 508x329) Image search: [Google]
1465337261411.jpg
68 KB, 508x329
Considering that I cant afford gym what is the fastest way to lose weight?I thought of doing 5 days cardio and 2 rest.It would look like this:
liss hiit liss hiit liss rest rest.Thats not too much right?Also I do IF and don't eat any junk food or sugar and drink 2~ liter a da and trying to got learn to fall asleep at 10pm for the hgh boost and deeper sleep.Dont be afraid to share any tips.
>>
>>37492689
Read the sticky
>>
Eat healthy and exercise.
>>
>>37492689
just count calorier. if possible, ride your bike to work and eat lots of low fat meat and vegetables, such as chicken, leanbeef, pork and yada yada. no burgers or sausages, very high calories/100g.

Just to lose wright cardio is great but dont use it as an exuse to eat more since it dosnt burn that much calories, just the little extra. 5 days is not to much.
>>
>>37492689
Lose weight and keep it off? Because a sauna suit and no salt diet is the fastest way
>>
>>37492689
>fastest way
not gonna make it
>>
>>37492754
I did but I want more tips that actually work obviously.And there is nothing about doing what I want without going to gym.
>>37492767
I'm neet and I'm trying to eat rich protein foods and healthy food in general like I said in the OP.As for the 5 days I was not sure so had to ask just to be sure because I dont want to overtrain and lose everything.Also I want to lose only ~10kg.
>>37492773
Of course keep them off.I'm already eating as less salt and sugar as physically possible.
>>
>>37492793
I know that it takes time no matter what just want to maximize all the things that will help me for fast weight loss.
>>
>>37492816
You should be optimising for sustainable weight loss, not fast. That means changing your habits to ones that don't make you fat. Doesn't matter how fast you lose weight if you put it back on again - which most people do.
>>
>>37492903
This.
>>
>>37492903
How should I optimise it?All the things I listed already will do them even after lose the weight because I want to stay healthy.
>>
>>37492689
Most important for weight loss is cutting calories. But do something sustainable so you actually stick with it, not some retarded -2000 deficit or some shit.
>>
>>37492934
The things is that I eat mostly cooked food so its really hard but also I eat only 2 times a day since I do IF and its really hard to eat that much calories in 6-8 hours anyway and I dont overeat anyway.
>>
>>37492689
How2loseW8
>buy a food scale and count your calories with myfitnesspal.com
>schedule cheat meals throughout the week (meals, not days, this means, 2 or 3 slices of pizza, not the whole pizza) to reduce your chances of binging
>lift and do cardio at least 3 times a week

that's it, now, here's the fastest way possible

>Psmf / keto (psmf is less of a meme)
>one meal a day of around 1200 calories, 90% protein, no carbs
>exercise during fasted state (the period in which you haven't eaten for at least 12 hours)

Which of these 2 options do you think you'll be able to stick to for a long period of time?
>>
>>37493031
>cheat meals throughout the week

I'm not fit yet, I'm still working on it. Have not cheated once since I started, 4 weeks ago. This is just me, but I strongly recommend not cheating at all or having one day, so you don't get in the habit of making exceptions.
>>
>>37493031
>>buy a food scale and count your calories with myfitnesspal.com
cant afford scale right now but will buy one in the future
>>schedule cheat meals throughout the week (meals, not days, this means, 2 or 3 slices of pizza, not the whole pizza) to reduce your chances of binging
I dont need cheat meal because I want to stay healthy not simply lose weight.
>>lift and do cardio at least 3 times a week
as I said in the op I cant afford gym so i think 5 days cardio would be the best thing to do without it.

>>Psmf / keto (psmf is less of a meme)
I dont really have a choice what to eat but its always healthy high protein food.
>one meal a day of around 1200 calories, 90% protein, no carbs
No idea how its going to work
>exercise during fasted state (the period in which you haven't eaten for at least 12 hours)
i can do it without prob but ive read that its bad to do it.
>>
File: fitdatura.png (70 KB, 1016x620) Image search: [Google]
fitdatura.png
70 KB, 1016x620
Personally, I'm awaiting a little bit of methamphetamine to help me stop eating so goddamn much.

Many times I've been told to just have some control, do this, do that.... but it hasnt worked. Last resort.

It's really simple usually. Eat good, exercise well.

Though sometime we need another kicker. Anyone else used speed while lifiting/doing fitness stuff?
>>
>>37493073
of course it's better to not have cheat meals, but they exist for a reason

I did psmf myself for 9 weeks without one single cheat meal, but once i started eating like a normal fitizen and introduced 3 cheat meals a week (Mon, thurs, and Sat) i realized how depressing my diet used to be

Cheat meals add a lot of variety to your diet, if you eat the same stuff every week you're gonna reach a point in which you'll literally get bored of your diet, heck, i ate nothing but chicken breast, fish, and broccoli for 9 weeks, the last week was horrible.

It's very hard to binge when you have a lot of freedom in your diet, if you think you can make it without cheat meals, all the power to you but just watch out
>>
>>37493125
My point was actually to tell you that you're way better off just following the first 3 greentexts, i don't recommend psmf or keto, yes, they work and you can loose a lot of weight faster, but they're called a "meme" for a reason, just like how you can loose a shit ton of weight by eating nothing but celery for 10 weeks, it will work, but we both know you're more than likely gonna fail.

please watch this video to understand why you need cheat meals, i know it's weird when someone actually tells you to eat junk food when you're trying to loose weight, but hopefully you'll understand why you need them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfY5SRAQdLw
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.