[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I plan to start riding my bike to and from work (only a 4.5 mile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465446590437[1].jpg (30 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
1465446590437[1].jpg
30 KB, 600x372
I plan to start riding my bike to and from work (only a 4.5 mile bike ride but it's an 800 foot rise in elevation for the final 2 miles, a somewhat difficult ride). The problem is I'm emaciated and being the summer where it will probably be in the 80s or even 90s (part of the reason, I want to bike in the sun) I will probably get even more emaciated with all the sweating and biking

How can I make this work /fit/? The problem is not the ride itself, the problem is me being emaciated and this burning off a ton of calories
>>
eat more gomad
>>
>tfw fell for the no cardio meme
>feel like i'm gonna drown when working out

have memes gone too far?
>>
>>37491766

Scooby lost a lot of weight

OP, you could start adding olive oil and butter to every meal and seeing what happens. I'd avoid making up huge numbers of cals with sugar though, that's how insulin resistance starts
>>
>>37491929
it's him off cycle
>>
Just eat more and drink more water.
>>
>>37491766
GOMAD and carb load before biking
>>
>>37491936
He's clearly riding on a cycle in the pic tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 800x820
>>37492213
GO! GO AND DON'T LOOK BACK FAGGOT!
>>
>>37492226
retard
>>37492213
maybe he just got on
>>
>>37491766
Just think of how fun the ride back will be. Drink coffee and have a water bottle ready. Make sure to have a good breakfast before, it might be hard for the first couple of days but it will only get better from there. Good luck OP!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.