[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOMAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 0007874202235_A.jpg (107 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0007874202235_A.jpg
107 KB, 1500x1500
Does GOMAD work or is it just a meme?

I'm getting a job at a supermarket (collegefag) soon so the other cost would be low-ish.
>>
>>37491726
It'll make you fat if that's your goal.
>>
>>37491726

It works, in that it increases your calorie intake per day by a couple thousand.

You need to be pretty bloody active before that becomes a good idea.
>>
>>37491726
dont be like me and try to drink the full gallon in the first day. turns out you can in fact induce lactose intolerance.
>>
i do half gomad because when i bulk eating takes a lot of time and i can't be assed to eat a ton of solid food

drink a half gallon and work your way up to a full one, after a half gallon your shits are gonna be nasty and you're gonna have to go like 5 times a day, with the half gallon they'll be bad for a few days and then be ok
>>
>>37491748
Happened to me 4 years ago. I'm finally starting to develop a tolerance again.
>>
>>37491792
mine returned after like 2 days, trying to drink any milk in that 2 day period resulted in guaranteed abdominal pain. gave up on gomad after it happened 2 more times i tried

4 years though.. wtf
>>
>>37491765
1/2 GOMAD here, I've been doing it for a year and it didn't change the way I shit in the slightest.
I heard from others that milk makes them constipated, and others shit like madmen, so I guess it's different for everybody.
>>
>>37492867
I do 1/2 GOMAD too. Usually with sugar free chocolate syrup. Too much milk and i get ultra hard shits. Satisfying as fuck tho
>>
>>37492994
>ultra hard shits
I know what you mean, I love holding it in until the end of the day so I can just let it rip. It gives me goosebumps. It's a nice, meditative, 20 minute shit.
>>
>>37491745
What means
>You need to be pretty bloody active
?
>>37492994
>>37493104
Hate this, literally my ass bleed from drinking too much milk, i use lactose-free btw. Doing 3/4 GOMAD and gain 10lbs in 4 weeks
>>
>>37492867
>>37492994

1/2 GOMAD here too.

>get new job
>always hide 1 or 2 litres of Milk in my Bag
>one day have the bottle on my desk
>female co worker asks: are you really drinking a 1 litre of milk just like that?

>be at home
>have some quark before bed
>female flatmate: are you really eating half a kilo of quark right now?

>tfw i dont know hat to reply
>>
You will be drinking a fluid thats made spesifically for baby cows, now think why that is retarded.
>>
>>37495569
It's also made for baby bulls :^)
>>
>>37491726
>hey guys, will the super food of the animal world which has been designed to grow a calf to 1,500 lbs in only 15 MONTHS, help me grow?
>i'm dumb by the way

That's you, op. that's you. You might as well ask us if adding calories to your diet will help you grow. Milk is a mother fucker. If you live sedentary you should reduce your intake but if you are active and want to grow in size, drink that shit.

However, I'd also take into account if dairy is in your ancestral diet. Not just the past couple hundred years but the past couple thousand. I'm 50% Swiss so I can pound milk all day. My genetic line built up and transferred generations of bacteria in our gut (passed mother to child) that allowed us to make the most of dairies calories and not have big negative consequences. Dairy for us goes back an easy 5,000 years to the start of dairy consumption in the human diet in the Fertile Crescent.
>>
I did 2 litres per day and made ok gains
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.