[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I be fit and still smoke weed everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1385348443655.jpg (394 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
1385348443655.jpg
394 KB, 1024x679
Can I be fit and still smoke weed everyday?
>>
Yes, I always have a better workout when im high. Start vaping to save your lungs
>>
Does weed really make you see trippy shit like that OP?
>>
>>37491567
it is possible if you are very, very, very, unbelievably stoned, but not in such detail/definition and not without focus
>>
>>37491567

Na

Do Salvia or something
>>
>>37491567
You must be 18+ to post on this forum
>>
can anyone tell me why i feel like i'm gonna die all the time? no drugs, but i take 1 scoop of dr jekyll and 1 of mr hyde, is that it?

feel like i'm gonna vomit and pass out
>>
>>37491365
No you generate fuck. This is one of the reasons none of you losers on here will never make it.
>>
>>37491567
>wanting visual shit from drugs..

just rub your eyes hard senpai.
>>
Yeah. It actually makes you process sugar better
>>
>>37491581
or dont because its terrifying and medically dubious at best
>>
>>37491365
i guess so my friend does it
>>
>>37491365
yes. don't ask /fit/ cause they'll call you a "degenerate". as if that's offensive. mate if you unironically say "degenerate" please return to your twisted sister video screaming at kids to straighten up their room.
>>
Those are DMT visuals. A psy so powerful its beyond comprehension.
>>
>>37491594
Fuckin kekd
>>
>>37491656
Definitely looks dmt inspired, though it's hard to capture 4 dimensional visuals in a 2 dimensional image
>>
>>37491563
Not op, recovering fat
I smoke regularly and I find it really hard to get motivated to work out when I'm high. I'm not even smoking an indica at the moment. Do you smoke WHILE working out or do you just puff puff and start your workout?
>>
>>37491674
Exactly. A still image does dmt visuals no justice.
>>
>>37491567
99% of the time no. Only time I've seen something like this was when I got way to stoned and closed my eyes
>>
File: FeTDW.jpg (179 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
FeTDW.jpg
179 KB, 3840x1080
>>37491365
No.
>Pick One
Dumping Carcinogens Into Lungs || Being /Fit/
>>
>>37491694
take a toke or two and do a thorough warm-up. you obviously shouldn't get high as fuck and go for your fucking one rep max.
>>
>>37491604

Yeah
Wouldn't recommend
>>
>>37491365
>>37491563
i too like working out high. I rarely push myself, though. I just enjoy the whole experience a bit more, and REALLY enjoy the water breaks.
>>
>>37491587

go to bed, grandpa
>>
>>37491563

i used to run high. shit was fun as fuck. but i got to a point where i didn't want to run unless i was high, and then i got to a point where i didn't want to do anything unless i was high. long story very short i was forced to quit and now i have a choice but i dunno. probably not a wise decision, financially or otherwise. haven't smoked since august. part of me would like to, but maybe on a special occasion and not during my regular daily routine. cuz that's when it gets me. same thing happened with booze.

but yeah, vaping ftw. the high was a bit cleaner.
>>
>>37491694
Right before. I only toke about 4 times a week so I don't have tolerance at all.
>>
>>37491365
I used to lift with a guy who would go home and smoke after every workout, and he was jacked.

But you need good weed (=less hits) and moderation. Once a day is a lot easier to stay fit than 5 times a day.
>>
weed on a bulk, phets on a cut
>>
>>37491567
I once deliberately dosed myself with 3 servings of weed edibles and before I passed out I remember I was getting slight "rainbows" and light refraction type stuff if I let my vision slide out of focus. But no, weed is not a powerful hallucinogen and even on 700ug of LSD, where my entire field of vision was swimming with a blazing symphony of color, I did not see coherent imagery like in the OP pic.

If you're going to try drugs please be safe.
>>
I smoke on my sunday rest. Sunday funday, blaze it faggot.
>>
I smoke all the time including through workouts (in between sets) and I am still making gains weekly. I don't think it has any negative effects as far as muscle building. In fact most days when I get home from work feeling unmotivated to lift ill hit the onie a bit and end up getting absolutely fucking PUMPED to lift.

The only thing weed might effect is explosiveness or 1rm ability but definitely not endurance. All based on personal experimentation.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x464
>>37491365
sure, why not, it's harder on a cut but if you have strong will it's not a problem
amazing for bulking, it made me a hamplanet (pic related)
I smoke very often (more than I don't) before going to sleep, after everything is done for the day
I only did pull-ups and dips while high and the focus you get is incredible. I would not lift heavy while high though.
>>
>>37491567
no
It can be a mild psychedelic and will potentiate psychedelics like LSD though, and you do hallucinate mildly if you smoke on an MDMA comedown
>>
Makes killing my protein shake way easier
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 775x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 775x242
>>37491365
Absolutely
>>
I only ever smoke after gym and when i've got nothing to do afterwards. I've smoked earlier in the day when i was younger but i don't like doing that now.

Also, who else /prefers to smoke alone now after years of being let down by other people/?
>>
>>37493822
I prefer weed to drinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 326x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 326x245
>weed is for degenerates
>>
>>37491567
there's only one way to find out now isn't there
>>
>>37491365
FUcking die weed smokers god damn worse then vegans
>>
I lost 50lbs while smoking cigs and weed everyday. But I just gave them up a month ago so I could get on the cardio train. You can do it... but it's not sustainable.
>>
>>37491567
Yea, but you have to be like 11/10 stoned.
>>
File: 1463007943997.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1463007943997.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1333
My poo in the loo doctor said weed causes gyno. I was going to start a bulk and supplement it with herbal now and then.

Now I'm not so sure, I don't want to end up with bitch tits.
>>
>>37491567
Nah dude, time just kinda slows down, you get hungry, warm, and you laugh at everything.
>>
>>37491365

Sure you can. You just have to do it in moderation and stay away from overeating junk food.

Weed can be motivating and de-motivating. It's different for everyone. I prefer a post-gym blaze session because all i'll want to do is play guitar and sit on the couch if I blaze early in the day.

It will hurt your sleep gains though. Especially if you blaze late at night. I try to give myself at least three hours before I plan on heading to bed.
>>
>>37496869

Don't ever listen to Pajeet

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360
>>
>>37497063
So in layman's terms this means?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.