[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cut my finger by accident, pretty sure i cut some nerves there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160609_031325.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160609_031325.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I cut my finger by accident, pretty sure i cut some nerves there since i can't move or sense pain there. My question is Will i stoll be able to lift with a missing index finger? I stitched the wound myself at home tho (using first aid shit)
>Pic related
>>
wtf go see a doctor retard
>>
>>37491186
Slipped with a box cutter?
>>
>>37491306
Nope was working in my dad's butcher shop, Where i was trying to "slaughter" a chicken then the fucking knife slipped through its head
>>37491301
Would'nt the doctor just do the same shit that i did then make me pay for it?
>>
>>37491327
*Through its head into my finger
>>
>>37491186
looks like it needs 3 stitches
also i had 5 stitches in my left index finger and i was benching 2 days l8r
>>
>>37491327
>Would'nt the doctor just do the same shit that i did then make me pay for it?

>Americans
>>
>>37491186
There is no muscle in the finger, even if you cut the nerve, which I bet you didnt, you would still be able to move it
>>
>cut my finger real bad
>can't feel the tip
>d-doctors are a meme

kek
>>
This happened to me. If you can't move the tip of your finger, you severed a tendon and need surgery to reattach the tendon NOW. The longer you wait, the harder it is to fix and the doctor could have to chase the tendon through your wrist.

Don't freak out. See a doctor and get your parents to help you pay.

The surgery wasn't so bad. Recovery is hard for a few months and youll need weekly therapy to stretch and massage it. Mines fine now but took years of messaging scar tissue and stretching it.
>>
>>37491343
Might give it another stitch or two, but stitching them is quite hard to do with one hand
>>37491561
I guess it might be the shock or something, Weird thing is that i can't feel anything with it not even cold/heat
>>37491575
Read>>37491327
>>
>>37491652
just get it checked out dude it's worth a doctors visit over not being able to use your finger right ever again, even if it does turn out he does nothing
>>
What the fuck OP
Go see a doctor holy shit
>>
>>37491186

You're a fucking idiot. You have probably severed one of the flexor tendons in your finger. By suturing it yourself you're probably going to end up with a tendon sheath infection which will be extremely painful and difficult to treat.

Go and see a doctor, seriously.

Source: medfag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.