[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women go to the gym just to use the treadmills and do bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: 00aa.jpg (11 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
00aa.jpg
11 KB, 247x247
>women go to the gym just to use the treadmills and do bodyweight squats

Lel

Women at the gym stories?
>>
>shaming other people for what they do in the gym

i bet you're one of those fat fucks who is constantly looking around to see if people are mirin you while you deadlift or squat

inb4 roastie
>>
There's nothing wrong with that. Women that do anything else need to fuck off and stop hogging the important strength building equipment so men can use them. Except the squat rack od course

>mfw i see a girl benching

ew
>>
>>37491194
>There's nothing wrong with that
Why would they come to the gym just to do something they could do at home for free? They literally just come to the gym so they can tell people they've been there
>>
>>37491199
For the same reason you NORMIE FAGGOTS claim to want to goto the gym and pay gym membership fees instead of just going the master-race route of getting a home-gym.

>muh social aspect
>>
>see woman """""""personal trainer""""""""
>working out on her own - no client
>2x27 (didn't really count) OHP with 10 pound Dumbbells
>5x8 leg press
>1x7 seated row
>4xinfinite step ups on flat bench
>2xfail (attempted then assisted) pull ups
>3x9 bench press with 20 pound Dumbbells
>finish with bench press machine (seated and press forward) with NO WEIGHT on it for ONE SET

What the actual fuck did I just see her doing. She walked around the gym doing baby weight while hitting every single machine or dumbbell.

Females have it on easy mode - don't eat like a pig and do some bullshit made up on the fly routine and you'll look okay
>>
I saw a girl sit on top of the fucking treadmill handles and stretch
>>
>>37491215
Not everyone still lives with their parents man.
>>
>>37491190

Lol fuck off m8

I make fun of everyone in the gym. If you can't take the bantz then crawl back up your mothers shredded taint
>>
>>37491249
a homegym pays for itself in 6 months you're a retard
>>
>>37491282
And as I just implied, not everyone has the space to fit a home gym into their house.
>>
>>37491294
You didn't imply that. You accused home gym owners of being NEETs, which isn't impossible but fuck, I wish I had parents that would've bankrolled my home gym for me,
>>
>>37491294
you don't need a treadmill and a smith machine
>>
>>37491190
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>37491282
My gym is twenty bux a month

Couldn't get a decent bar and bench for 120
>>
>>37491378
surprise surprise the guy who isn't frugal is content to waste his money for eternity. if your goal was to tell us all how bad you are with your money, consider your point made
>>
>>37491169
Women go to the gym to look good for real men. Are you one of those men? Or a boy who judges people for trying to make themselves attractive to the people they want to spend their time with?
>>
>>37491440
Absolutely no reading comprehension. I'm saying why do women go to the gym when they just do exercises they could do at home without paying for a special space to do it in?
>>
>>37491378
>doesn't include travel time to gym and back
>doesn't include the fact he pays for gas and usage of car that needs to be maintained
>doesn't include the fact he must wear clothes that don't smell so you must be washing more clothes at home to have for the gym
>doesn't include the fact that you're more likely to eat out after training because you're already near food shops

going to the gym adds up more than the membership fee

all of those things i just mentioned, you dont have with a home gym.
>>
Stop bullying girls they are perfect angels sent from Heaven

>>37491224
Im gonna beat u up leave her alone & stop looking at her .
>>
>>37491400
Ok, how do you get a bar, plates, rack, and bench for 120$
>>
>>37491251
that was really mean. please don't insult my mother or her private parts
>>
>>37491505
look for a bar plate and a bench for under 120 dollars. are you really that helpless?
>>
>>37491465
To find the men they're attracted to. Not everyone goes to the gym for the high-minded cause of perfecting their body. What better place to potentially meet an attractive man who cares about their well-being?
>>
>>37491505
Try buying used equipment from someone who just wants to get rid of it fast
>>
>took sister to gym
>she does everything really terribly
>direct her to the squat rack to try it out
>she's a natural and gets form down on 2nd rep
I have one sibling that will not live a life of weakness
>>
>>37491560
you value strength too much and in a female no less which makes it all the more tragic
>>
>>37491169
>women in general

such a useless gender lmao
>>
>>37491598
*tips fedora*
>>
>>37491532
good luck buying 500 lbs of weights, a bench, a squat rack, and a bar for under $120, as you implied you could.

you also wont have dumbbells, any machines, or anything else.

>hurr all you need is a barbell and weights.

sure. have fun with delayed progress.
>>
>>37491615
Tips my dick in ur ass FAGGOT
>>
>>37491532
>hey anon how do i buy a $400,000 house for $10,000?
>just look for it
>>
>>37491642
I not only can, but have done exactly that. you're doing nothing but publicly declaring your poor money management. for someone like you, spending 20 dollars a month forever sounds about right
>>
>>37491659
Nigger youre probably a nigger therefore im done speaking to you nigger i already won this conversation anyway you fuck8ng nigger
>>
>>37491663
you got me there m8 good one
>>
Male only gyms when?
>>
>>37491659
logic failure. you're assuming a bench and a bar are always and forever at a set price like a 400,000 dollar house is the correct comparison would be for /a/ house for under a certain price amount. what you're saying is a paradox and doesn't make any sense
>>
>>37491679
you have too much ego and not enough money sense. you hurt only yourself blowing money needlessly every month. I don't care what you do, but don't act like you aren't handling your money poorly
>>
>>37491646
That's how I like it baby
>>
>>37491505
Spend 20 dollars on a good machete and a ski mask then rob people on Craigslist till your gym is complete.
>>
>>37491684
Show us this home gym.
>>
>>
>>37491169
A couple of middle aged women do retarded synchronized core(?) exercises. They lie on their backs, wave their legs and shit.
They've done it for years.
They are still fat.

I try not to judge but why would they even do something like this to themselves.
>>
>>37491466
not him but

>gym is 10 dollars a month
>walking distance - walk every time
>got shirts and shorts for free
>don't eat out, cook own food

i can guarantee i've spent less money than anybody with a home gym
>>
>>37491190
>unironically uses the word "shaming"

>>37491199
>They literally just come to the gym so they can tell people they've been there
This. 90% of women I know who go to the gym regularly have nothing to show for it.

>>37491215
Honestly at this point I only go to the gym to pick up bitches/meet friends. It's $10 a month, I don't sweat it.

My home gym is where I get my work done, anyone who is serious about fitness should invest in one.

>>37491249
>>37491294
I think you *do* live with your parents, and you're projecting.

If you live alone you can fit a squat rack and a bench in your house, somewhere.

>>37491440
>>37491535
This guy gets it. Once you're Chad-mode you go to the gym to find /fit/ pussy to slay (or chubby but pulls it off but is still super self-conscious pussy hnnnnnnnggggh)

>Enter gym
>Locate hottie
>Work out at machine/bench/whatever next to her
>Pay her literally zero mind (women derive self worth from male attention and approval)
>When the time is right (you can't teach this) make your move
>Get number

At this point you can go for a date, Netflix and chill, but I swear to god the one that never fails is

>Hey lets work out together
>Get hot, sweaty, endorphins pumping
>Take girl back to your place, shower with her, bury your dick in her

Shit is cash.

>>37491560
>Training your sister to have dat ass and thigh gap
Doing God's work, anon.

>>37491598
Settle down, Elliot.
>>
>implying i would go to the gym for cardio

kek

i would have more fun bulldozing the extra cardio room in my tiny ass gym and replacing it with AT LEAST ANOTHER FUCKING POWER RACK
>>
>>37491991
Women have an aversion to effort.

That said, at that age they're probably aware of how undesirable they are and are just doing calisthenics for mobility and circulation.
>>
>>37492089
I bought an elliptical for winter cardio, otherwise I just bike everywhere.

(I literally only own my Nissan Rogue because bitches insist on being driven everywhere and I do like the occasional roadtrip and while biking from NYC to Key West was fucking exhilarating sometimes you just want to get from point A to point B)
>>
>>37492103

meh i hate cardio on machines, unless that machine is a literal bicycle, outside

i p much just run outside. usually at night. moonlight runs a best.
>>
>>37492031
>walk to gym
>free clothing
you sound autistic

>10 dollars a month
and you goto planet fitness

lmaoing @ u
>>
>>37491991
when I was a normie I thought that kind of shit was all I could do, and that the tiny improvements I got was all there was for me.
>>
>>37492149
>not planet fitniss

>walking is autistic
>already having workout clothes on the low is autistic

how does it feel that your life is one shitty bitter meme where you don't like or agree with anything because of you actual autism
>>
>>37491756
Awaken my masters
>>
File: 1442973779542.jpg (29 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1442973779542.jpg
29 KB, 400x266
I like to post this one alot

>out to get a drink
>come back and some soohmore girls are re-racking my shit
>open bars and they choose the one with like 3 pl8 on it
>again
>wait for them to finish
>inform them that i was using that rack and could they please put everything back so i could finish
>mfw they have a hard time picking the 45s back up
>mfw they never did it again
>>
>>37491756
>no scoob
>no rip
>no zyzz
gtfo
>>
>>37491378
You can get a lot of shit cheap off people who bought it and gave up on places like yardsale and Craigslist.
>>
>>37491680
sharia is coming, but you probably won't consider this worth it when it does
>>
>>37491224
>tfw when you stalked her entire "program". Regardless of it being shit, thats still creepy as fuck bro. If you got that much time to stalk what she's doing your wasting a shitload of time in the gym just to judge someone.
>>
>>37491532
I bought my entire home gym for $250.
I have a decent quality bar, 385lb of weight, and a squat stand.
No bench because floor press is better
>working out naked
Priceless
>>
>>37492506
I recommend returning to reddit.
>>
>>37492612
So you don't like range of motion for your chest then
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.