[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still bad squat form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 201x251
I took about 30 pounds off the weight to fix it, it's still cringe. I need more help

https://youtu.be/zm2QMrBL0sY

>you were ego squatting before XDDD
I thought my form was fine and wanted to push the weight, after seeing the video I realized it was all wrong
>>
Go lower faggot
>>
>>37489318
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
>>
>>37489318
lower, you manlet faggot

lifting is the only thing short dudes can do well and you're fucking it up
>>
lower faggot
>>
>>37489376
I can't channel my inner manlet

I'm not good at anything
>>
>>37489318
Not deep enough. You're trying to stay upright while shoving your knees forward. Push your hips and knees back more, and have slightly less vertical back angle to keep the bar over midfoot.
>>
>>37489318
LOWER U FUCKER
Push your knees outward
Allow your hips to break into a sort of cradle for your ass which you can bounce out of
Let your hamstrings fully extend and pull you to the bottom of the squat
go DEEEEEP
>>
>>37489318
Can I have my bike back?
>>
Go a wider stance if you need to. Do some body squats and go as low as you can. Imagine you're picking up a dick off the floor with your anus.
>>
>>37489434
This is actually a very good analogy
N-no homo
>>
>>37489420
I honestly think it's my severe lack of flexibility in my quads

But thanks, holding the bar completely upright like that felt wrong to me but I'll try it today

>>37489427
I'm too short to ride your bike without fixing the seat
>>
>>37489434
Is the dick vertical or horizontal
>>
File: 1464181294671.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464181294671.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>37489318
Just front squat ATG.
It's better for you and the form literally fixes it's self.
You will have to start very light.
>>
>>37489469
Pretend like there is a dildo pointed upward on the ground that you gotta snatch up
>>
Check your flexibility, last time I was here I think I said the same thing
>>
>>37489318
OH SHIT WHADDUP?!
>>
>>37489523
My legs aren't flexible at all and it's probably the reason my squat is terrible
>>
>>37489318
go lower you nigger

start with just the bar and don't increase the weight until you're breaking parallel and your knees are shoved out.

This is how you squat
https://youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM
>>
>>37489318

Have you tried not having chicken legs?
>>
>>37489569
In the gym so I'll watch later

>>37489604
That's why I want to learn to squat correctly
>>
>>37489318

Buy heeled weightlifting shoes.
Problem solved.
>>
>>37489318
Don't bring your normie memes here
>>
did you just begin your squat before your feet were even set...

also
>lower
>>
>>37489374
fellow navy fag, asuh duh
>>
>>37489374

words to live by
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.