[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I just have protein shakes and liquor when cutting? How unhealthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: JmZ3Ris.gif (1 MB, 256x249) Image search: [Google]
JmZ3Ris.gif
1 MB, 256x249
Can I just have protein shakes and liquor when cutting? How unhealthy would that be?
>>
are you literally retarded
>>
>>37488914
no. eat chicken and various greens, and do extra cardio if you wanna drink
>>
>>37488914
You need your vitamins and minerals, not to mention essential fatty acids. Fiber definitely wouldn't hurt.

You'd cave on a PSMF and binge eat like the bitch you are.
>>
>>37488914
Yes, it's scientifically proved alcohol burns fat, that burn feeling when you drink it is the fats in your mouth burning up
>>
>>37488914

Let's make it plain and simple. If you survived the unholy shits that all that protein powder gave you, the continuous hangover you'd nurse would make you wish you were dead.

Assuming you're dumb enough to continue, you could enjoy diseases including scurvy, pellagra, jaundice and rickets. Enjoy!
>>
File: 1456936705745.jpg (98 KB, 702x800) Image search: [Google]
1456936705745.jpg
98 KB, 702x800
>>37488914
Go smoke weed. If you're serious about drinking go pick up some Bacardi Limon it taste like lemon and the alcohol taste is barely there it's also 40% alcohol and will get you fucked up. Also it's 60 calories per ounce which isn't bad which means you should still be able to eat enough to make gains and cut. It's awful for your recovery though...
>>
>>37488914
Yes OP this will 100% work for you good luck man, also please never return
>>
>>37489874

Okay thanks buddy good luck with your goals too
>>
>>37489794
C'mon man, we're all on the same side here
>>
>>37488914
>Can I just have protein shakes and liquor when cutting? How unhealthy would that be?
Liver failure unhealthy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.