[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
How true is this?
>>
100% true. if you're fat as fuck you'll NEVER have abs showing.
>>
>>37487159
And then you got a -6 hours sleep and it all went to shit
>>
maybe if you're a girl and all you need to do is not eat like a pig
>>
>>37487169
this
also direct ab work will help for most people
>>
your insertions are genetic
>>
>>37487159
20% gym
50% diet
30% sleep
>>
The numbers are arbitrary, but it's basically true.
>>
>>37487159
At first when I didn't lift i believed this bro science logic, but I was also a hungry skele and this looks like its just meant for fatties because a diet is cutting out the basic food groups. As a skele you just eat big and hit the gym hard while the numbers on the scale go up, its not too complicated.
>>
>>37487159
>Abs are made in the kitchen AND the gym
Fixed your retarded meme for you
>>
>>37487159

FUCKING SHERLOCK
>>
abs are made banging your mother
>>
>>37487159
If I wanted numbers I'd ask what your 1RM is!
>>
>>37487159
90% diet
10% lifting
>>
>>37487159
>How true is this?
A lot depends on your age. When I was 18-21 I would litterally eat pizza and soda and chicken/steak all day and was ripped as fuck with abs. Now that I am getting closer to 30 I have to be way more strict with my diet.
>>
>>37487211

>tfw can only sleep 4hrs a night before body fully recharges and I wake up

I'm never gonna make it.
>>
>>37487159

10% Routine
20% Rest
70% Diet
>>
daily reminder that PUSSY is drowning in GYM while eating FACE FRAME HEIGHT while you bust your ass at the CHAD because he has PIZZA

gymlets, when will they learn
>>
wrong
they are made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen
>>
>>37488251
Mind exploded, desu-sage
>>
>>37488266
/thread TBQO brehs
>>
>>37487191
so you are saying that spot reduction is possible? it's not.
>>
>>37487177
How do you sleep negative hours?
>>
>>37488283

Not >>37487191
But I don't think he/she (LODON) implies spot reduction. Just that growing abs makes them more visible. I'm like 16% bodyfat at 105kg (5'11) but my abs are fairly visible because I train them. Yes I roid. They were visible at 14% natty. Lowest I got was 7% hydrostatic tested.
>>
Wrong

30%Gym

70%Pharmacy
>>
>>37488359

You know how many people have abs that are 100% clean?

Are you trying to make excuses so you feel better and can go eat a pizza and soda you fat cuck?
>>
>>37488382

lel stay jelly while im popping my clenbuterol.
>>
>>37488296
The average amount of sleep for gains is 8 hours. If you only sleep for 2 hours you lost out on 6 hours of sleep
>>
>>37488210
got a chad over here
>>
>>37488512
CHAD watches his DIET when his metabolism SLOWS DOWN while you keep eating JUNK and stay FAT
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.