[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when do I need what nutrition ? when do I eat what carbs, when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
when do I need what nutrition ?

when do I eat what carbs, when do I take my protons ?

pic related, my boi
>>
whatever you want whenever you want
>>
5 scoops 4 times a day
>>
>>37486107
Simple way of doing it, eat 4-5 times a day sitting at 300-500 above maintenance if you want to gain or 300-500 below if you want to lose fat. Each meal have a bit of 20% fat, 50% carb, 30% protein. There you go sorted.
>>
never eat less than 2 hours before working out, especially if it's dairy
>>
Um I've been lifting over a year and what I do is just make sure I eat a balanced meal. Carbs, protein, and fat in a meal. I do high carb, moderate protein and low fat. This is a pretty decent ratio and you will see gains if you're eating enough.

If you're new don't fall for the carbs are bad meme. Some carbs are not necessarily good, but you need carbs to function and complex carbs like rice, oatmeal, beans are very good for you and for lifting
>>
>>37486107
you need AT LEAST 3 different preoteins

eat 6-8 small meals a day to kindle the metabolic flame

BCAA is probably the only supplement worth your time, always take it mid-workout with your whey
>>
File: adblockjäbä.png (323 KB, 665x465) Image search: [Google]
adblockjäbä.png
323 KB, 665x465
>>37486184
>you need carbs to function
>>
>>37486189
Don't listen to this giy. Bcaa don't do shit .

Also protein supplements are not necessary . You can simply eat food with protein.
>>
>>37486207
>>37486207
fuck off keto kuck
>>
>>37486207
To function properly . Yes. And for optimal function.

Your body can run on fat if it enters ketotsis, but this is done as a last resort in the absence of carbs.

Keto diet is not very good for gaining muscle. It is good for losing weight but can be very hard as going without carbs makes you feel like shit.

Carb based diet is much better for athletic performance . Science proves it
>>
>>37486222
>37486222
the trips have spoken
>>
>>37486107
>when do I need what nutrition ?
you need all nutrition all day long
>when do I eat what carbs, when do I take my protons ?
typically when you eat your meals.
>>
>>37486161
This
>>
>>37486222
checken
>>
I've always done the balanced macros meme, and it's been fine for energy, but it's the hardest to control my appetite on.

If I have to eat below maintenance, I pretty much have to do keto. I'm an angre ogre for a week, but once that week is over my appetite is much more manageable.
>>
>>37486107
You always need nutrition
You always need the minimal amount of calories to maintain bodily function.
Always
>>
>>37486161
Why
>>
>>37486222
witnessed
>>
Carbs and protein pre workout. Keep fat low at this point. Only serves to slow your digestion.

Immediately after workout, big serving of carbs and protein. Insulin sensitivity is high as is protein synthesis at this point. I use sugary cereals with almond milk and a protein shake. Great way to replenish glycogen stores and eat something that tastes like a cheat meal.

All other meals are moderate in carbs, protein and fat for me at least. I do cycle carbs and eat less of them on rest days(<180g).
>>
>>37486107
Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.