[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will this cheat meal set me back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: food.jpg (562 KB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
562 KB, 2672x1503
How long will this cheat meal set me back?
>>
1079 BC
>>
A day or 2 tops.

Week worst case scenario.
>>
>>37485858
oh ok, thats not bad thanks.
>>
Cheat meal?
Looks more like...
CHEAP MEAL!

Am I right guys?
>>
>>37485873
it was under 20 bucks total
>>
>>37485905
doesn't even look good lad
that pepperoni looks burnt and those wings look plain greasy
>>
>>37485811
>eating boneless wings

How can you even consider yourself a man?
>>
>>37485811
not much, probably will get you all your carbs and fats of the day, so if you take some whey after it won' make such difference
>>
>>37485811

Thats not even that bad, if I had that int he morning and a double serving protein shake at night with some fruit I'd still be good for a day

That being said you should report your local pizza hut to corporate HQ, that thing is an abomination and they should be shut down
>>
>>37485905
>50lbs of rice can be had for $20
>this fat piece of shit is wasting that kind of gains money on pizza and sugary piss water
>>
>>37485811
You're not smart with cheat days anon, why not substitute the drinks for water?
That means more calories for foods..
>>
>>37485811
god damn OP. if you're going to have a cheat meal at least have some decent food, not this shit
>>
Mfw i had to have a frozen pizza as a cheat meal which was 1 pound pence.

Fucking hell lads, i cant surivive like this anymore.
>>
>>37485811
That pizza looks fucking awful. If you're going to cheat you should at the very least have a little self respect and make your own homemade pizza. I'll guarantee you could make a far healthier pizza, that not only tastes better, but is far more cheap.
>>
>>37486642
The pizza was 5 bucks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.