[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: patru.jpg (449 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
patru.jpg
449 KB, 2448x3264
I'm natty, 19, and have had back acne for a year, now it seems to clear up. Have any of you had something similar? How did you get it to finally go away?
>>
Have you ever lifted anything heavier than a Hentai Blu-Ray disc?
>>
>>37483552
How about you try fucking showering
>>
>that body
>that acne
>natty
>>
No way you are natty.
>>
Go away big natty daddy. Also, dat dere sudden patch of elevator ass-hair.
>>
>>37483552
since i started excerising and eating clean for about 2 months my bacne has been fading but i only started really noticing a week ago altho it seems to be turning worse again :'(
>>
>>37483552
I dunno bro, I've had that shit since I hit puberty, I'm 29 and still got it.
It gets worse and better, but better over the long run.
Getting some sun, due to the tan or other things is the only thing that really made a noticeable difference.
I have stopped giving a fuck a long time ago about it.
I tried some topical stuff but never for an extended period of time so can't help you out with that.
You're much younger so maybe you can do something about it and prevent some of the inevitable scarring.
>>
>those lats
>natty
>roiding for that
Haha, oh wow.
>>
>>37483552
are you natty bro?
>>
Put some lotion on it or something
>>
>>37483552
>genetic
>nurition
>diet
>clothing/bedsheets

Start at the top of the list, and work down.
fyi though it's almost always genetic.
>>
>>37483552
I had back ance as well at 19. If memory serves

me right, mine went away at age 22. It's a phase

OP. Just keep showering regularly.
>>
>>37483552
drop dairy and gluten
after a month reintroduce dairy

that solved it for me
>>
>>37483552
Using Neutrogena acne body wash (salicylic acid) helped when I was a teen but didn't stop it completely
I would say it probably stopped after taking solodyn (minocycline) for no less than 3-4 months straight
Best thing to do is go see a dermatologist. bacne sucks bro, worst thing to ever happen to me
For scarring doing that peels once a month every month helped but it's a slow long process, took years for me
>>
>>37485156
*doing TCA peels

fucking autocorrect
btw don't wait too long with home remedies and over the counter shit go to a dermatologist as soon as you can and give the medicine 3 months to work before quitting if you don't see results right away (or just as your doctor how long to see results)
>>
File: 1428684740162.png (245 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
1428684740162.png
245 KB, 287x400
My backne started at ~16yo and I still have it at 27. Not a single treatment from different dermatologist made it better.
What is the point of making sick gains if you're ashamed to take your shirt off and show them? Life is cruel
>>
>>37485297

That's the point anon. You must stop giving a single fuck. Only then will you be set free.
>>
>>37485297
Did you try accutane? the 9 months were hell but it worked for me.
>>
>>37485338
I didn't. One of the dermatologist mentioned it, but he said it probably wouldn't help in my case because I have some internal problem
>>
>>37485338
Starting accutane soon please describe this hell anon
>>
>>37485405
I was on accutane just dried my skin out and my scalp but other than that was fine much better than having bacne
>>
>>37483552

OP here, I talked to a dermatologist about accutane/roaccutane and apparently in my country I'd need to take monthly blood tests, cut out a lot of stuff from my diet, etc.

Does this shit never go away on its own?
>>
>>37483552

I have terrible assne. Daily application of Benzoyl Peroxide can relieve it a little bit. During the summer it still gets bad in places.

I wear different underwear every 12 hours, shower daily and eat clean as fuck. It's just genetic.

For some reason salicylic acid makes it worse.
>>
>>37485391
>>37485405
It's basically the last resort, scorched earth solution to your acne. It's worth a shot if you're up for the SIDE EFFECTS. (Note: not everyone gets hit with the same side effects, or as severely. I got it pretty hard though)

It dries you the FUCK out, skin will peel and crack, and not just your face. Get that lotion ready, you're also gonna be applying chapstick every 10 minutes. If you have a problem with sunburn, its gonna become a lot worse.

It can kill your appetite, think adderall/MDMA. You need to remember to eat, and force it down. Not hungry? definitely gonna be hard to eat. Hungry? Still gonna be hard to eat. I lost THIRTY POUNDS on this shit. My drivers license picture looked like a mugshot of a meth-head at Auschwitz.

A rare side effect is suicidal thoughts and behaviors, though this didn't happen for me. It did have psychological effects though. I was taking anti depressants at the time and went into a haze of complete apathy for the time on the medication. The derm said that it wasn't the accutane but it was such a huge/immediate change I don't believe her at all.

3 years later I'm mostly acne free, I still get some here and there but its not bad at all. My appetite has improved but it's still not where it was before the meds.

All that said it was totally worth it since nothing else was working at all.
>>
>>37485606
pic?
>>
>>37485405
like the anon before mentioned, your skin and in my case my lips got very dry and I had back pain from time to time aswell as the occasional belly ache here and there but im only 2 weeks in and im seeing slow results so if its gone its defnietly worth it
>>
I'm mostly cleared up after having it all the way until 30.

After fixing my diet and starting working out, I started using a salycilic acid based body wash, then I went to the doctor and they proscribed me doxycyclin pills and cliacin lotion. Those in combination have done more for me than anything I've tried in my whole life.
>>
Sunlight will dry up that shit and give you an excellent upper body tan. Don't know if actual tanning beds will affect it the same way, I never used them but I'd guess yes. The other is chlorine. Pools and hot tubs are great for acne, mine cleared up to model skin level when I worked maintenance for the local pool/park. Oh and drinking water more than pop, shits nasty for your skin. Best of luck op!
>>
>>37483552
Your bacne is nothing, dude.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.