[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Vegansmilk.jpg (207 KB, 2640x1024) Image search: [Google]
Vegansmilk.jpg
207 KB, 2640x1024
Thoughts /fit/?
>>
they're not wrong, but that won't stop me from drinking milk.
>>
Well they are right, you can't deny it.
>>
>>37483515
Kek, I grew up on a dairy farm, cows that are sick or unhappy either make shit milk that can't be sold or no milk at all, why would we abuse the source of our livelihood?
>>
>>37483558
>cows that are sick or unhappy either make shit milk that can't be sold or no milk at all

I think you were lucky to live in a farm like that. In reality, they pump those cows with hormones so they produce 10x more milk than normally. And then they force the milk out with machines.

>why would we abuse the source of our livelihood
To make costs drop. After all, people still buy that milk when they put a happy cow to the can
>>
>>37483479
Up your paint game brah
>>
>>37483479
my thoughts? I think you should fucking learn to crop
>>
>>37483597
they literally experience pain and their udders are prone to infection if they are not milked you halfwit. if you want to blame someone for that, blame the tribes who domesticated them thousands of years ago to provide them with a continual food source
>>
>>37483660
Yeah and the calf, which is taken away and killed, is supposed to milk that milk.

Its just animal abuse when done for masses. Back in history it was far more ethical and ecological. Now we have the chance to stop this madness. We aren't some cavemen anymore.
>>
>>37483709
>Now we have the chance to stop this madness.
So basically, stop importing third worlder so that we don't have overpopulation and thus, overproduction to compensate?
>>
>>37483849
Or we just use all those fields for food that are now being consumed by meatfactories and cows
>>
>>37483479

>as the demand drops so does the price

Did no one else notice this?
>>
>>37483479
Feel like I need to slap some vegan bitches.
>>
I live in Switzerland where farmers are supported a lot financially . The same issue still exists tho
>>
>>37483597
>In reality, they pump those cows with hormones so they produce 10x more milk than normally.

That's because you live in a shithole.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.