[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/. I'm a fat fuck, 270lbs. 5"6. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Hi /fit/.
I'm a fat fuck, 270lbs. 5"6. I don't go outside.
I've tried VLCDs, Keto, low calories. I could never stick to most of them because they took soemthing out that I crave. Like VLCD I really needed to chew something, and aparently you are only supposed to do those 500 calorie diets for 1 month at max. Lost 22 lbs in one month on that one and gained most of it back.
I tried keto but since my parents are muslim I can't eat pork. Chicken and beef gets fucking old.
So anyway.
Now I'm sticking to 1200 calories a day. I'm hoping I can get my doctor to give me some medicine to help with my dieting/appetite.
Thing is I don't know if I'd be better off forcing myself to do keto or not. Since I do have a fair bit of "natural muscle?" and I had better mood in keto.
This is bullshit, I'm sorry.
Basically : Keto or 1200 calories a day? Exercise is probably not something I'm going to do, so I feel like 1200 calories a day is more reliable since I can sort of eat what I like so long as I don't eat nearly as much.
>>
>>37483319
Enough talk more work.
>>
Read the sticky you stupid, lazy, excuse making fuck

>"natural muscle"

kys
>>
>>37483319
You're going about this all wrong. You're not going to be able to stick to 1200 calories a day. Calculate your TDEE and eat at a slight deficit (few hundred calories). It'll be easier to stick with and you'll gradually lose weight. Do yourself a favor and do some light cardio (not jogging or running, try cycling or elliptical). If you don't do any cardio you're really going to look terrible even once you get to normal weight. As you lose weight keep gradually decreasing your caloric intake. Don't starve yourself you idiot, you will never make lasting change that way.
>>
File: dinosaur.gif (21 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.gif
21 KB, 451x75
>>
>>37483319
Dear lord, how dumb can you get?

Changing the types of foods you eat is not magic. You still either control the calories or you WILL GET FAT. The better food types for losing weight are the ones which require you to eat a lot before you start overeating, like carrots, but they're not a magic pill, you STILL have to control calories.

Keto is not even a good one to control calories, so what the fuck are you serious.
>>
File: 1354155650077.png (348 KB, 392x390) Image search: [Google]
1354155650077.png
348 KB, 392x390
>chicken and beef gets fucking old
>Thinks he lost 22lbs of pure fat in one month, surprised he gained it back
>Keto, r/1200isplenty, redditurd confirmed
>Asks doctor for appetite suppressants
>Natural muscle
>Muslim
>5'6"

He's not gonna make it
>>
>>37484735
>Hurrr durrr dat third type meat will make diet less boring and can lose weight. No pork means no gainz. Always be fat cause can't have pork
>pork for 2016
>pork for gainz
>chicken is boring
>>
Your bare minimum is probably closer to 1600 a day, this coming from someone who is in roughly the same height and weight range.

If you're eating so little you're drained of energy, that's a sure sign that your body is scavenging your muscles for sustenance. And if you're not weightlifting, you'll be sure to be atrophying muscle on any kind of deficit. Adequate protein or not.

It's a long road, and if you don't do it correctly it's pointless.
>>
and allahu ackbar to you too friend
>>
File: IMG-20160607-WA0006.jpg (56 KB, 720x609) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160607-WA0006.jpg
56 KB, 720x609
you should buy a strong rope and find a massive tree if you plan to hang yourself, you fat fuck
>>
>>37483319
You need to walk and you need to lift.
Tuna, eggs, protein powder, skim milk. Why do you think you can only eat chicken and beef for protein?
1200 is possible, but it requires a lot of broccoli and spinach every day. You will be hungry otherwise.
>>
File: 1465375301051.jpg (6 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1465375301051.jpg
6 KB, 188x159
I'm 87.5kg (193lb) 174cm (5'9"), 22% bf, and I thought I was a hopeless fat fuck.

Here's what's been working for me:

For the last 5 weeks been eating 1500 or 2000kcal a day (depending on whether or not it's an intense day at work, where I'll often do 20-25k steps per day), consistently running a 1000+kcal deficit. Watching macros, trying to keep a 2:2:1 ratio of carbs:protein:fat per day from a variety of sources, and sticking to at least 1.5g/kg protein (people that say it should be 1.5g/lb are idiots).
Also 20mins fairly intense cardio and alternating arm-day/leg-day/core-day strength training five days a week.

Pretty successful so far. Down from 92kg (202lb) 24% bf, still feeling myself get progressively stronger and have more stamina.

>tfw gym is now the only thing I look forward to in my day because gf is 10000km away, I'm new to the city so no friends and my job is absolute shit
>>
Look into PSMF, it requires a bit of autistic dedication and organization. But that is what you actually need.
>>
>>37483319
>I could never stick to most of them because they took soemthing out that I crave

kys
>>
>>37483319
I'm not going to read your whole sob story but i have cravings too and you know what i do, nothing you aren't going to die if you don't have cake or some pizza. You are just spitting bitch excuses if you wanted to get fit you would go fuck off you fat bitch.
>>
File: 1464363485431.jpg (27 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
1464363485431.jpg
27 KB, 647x451
>>37483319
Pic related you fat faggot fuck
>>
>>37483319
You don't need keto, eating at that kind of deficit is plenty.
>>
>>37483319
Nigger just do the gracie diet. It fucking works.
>>
>>37483319
what the fuck dude
>>
>>37484921
what are you even saying
>>
>>37489600
Op in a nutshell you nigger
>>
File: 1431331416778.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1431331416778.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2500
GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THE COMPUTER AND RUN

RUN

RUN

RUN
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.