[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/ if running ruins gains then why do women love men who run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: explain this.png (450 KB, 926x558) Image search: [Google]
explain this.png
450 KB, 926x558
So /fit/ if running ruins gains then why do women love men who run?
>>
>he's never heard of the thrill of the chase
>>
The population of men that don't run includes all obese people; it's not pitting lifters vs. runners.
>>
cardio lowers blood pressure and allows for better penis hardening
>>
File: 1460125126490.jpg (250 KB, 1770x792) Image search: [Google]
1460125126490.jpg
250 KB, 1770x792
>>37482506
>A study found
>>
>>37482506
Cardio doesn't ruin gains.
>>
>>37482506
I run 3 times a week and my sex drive is dead. I guess depression beats cardio then
>>
>>37482516
kek
>>
>>37482506
First off women have no fucking idea what they want.

Secondly when they are not bullshitting by saying they want a dadbod, a skinnyfag or something like that they talk about how they want a fit boyfriend that looks good but doesn't spend too much time in the gym. Or doesn't pay attention to his diet or his alcohol consumption.

Basically they want a fit dude who doesn't live like a fit dude, a guy who doesn't even try.

Chad memes, pizza etc ...
>>
>>37482506
People who run are less likely to be obese. So no surprise there.
>>
>>37482730
They want some guy to be 230lbs, ripped but doesn't spend any time at the gym.
>>
>>37482773
They hate hardwork, they just want someone with some magic genetics.
>>
>>37482730
yeah girls dig the "dont give a fuck" attitude
basically just pretend that's you even if it's not
>>
>>37482795
A couple of years ago some anon tried to test the reaction of different girls by saying (when they noticed/asked about his body) to some he worked really hard to get his body, and saying to some other girls he didn't work out very much.

I recall him saying he got much, much better reactions with the second approach.
>>
>>37482795
this 100%

Just pretend you don't give a fuck about anything and everything. Be sloppy with your diet when you're around them and be willing to skip your workouts, then just scramble for your gains behind the scenes. They literally froth at effortlessness.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.