[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Chad, the embodiment of /fit/, got sent home today on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 658x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 658x972
So Chad, the embodiment of /fit/, got sent home today on the Bacholerette.
That's proof that aesthetics doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1461802569260.jpg (61 KB, 564x784) Image search: [Google]
1461802569260.jpg
61 KB, 564x784
Don't know why he was on that cuckfest. He's pretty funny and won't have any trouble pulling sloots from clubs or bars. Dude had a dominant personality and conflicted with other guys that were competing for a woman he wanted, of course there is going to be conflict.

Luv u chad
>>
>>37479115
i read hes coming back next week?
>>
I'm no homo, but when I caught this show while surfing I just had to stop and see what these 7-8/10 guys were competing against. Minutes in they finally show the girl and the chick just looked generic as fuck. She then proceeds to tell them that they're all going to watch a show and the bitch takes them to see some sjw landwhale wannabe comic perform some cringeworthy stand up. My only thought was this was her fat "funny" friend that she's trying to promote.

Switched the channel and never looked back since, but it was pretty funny how much CHAD was brought up in the 8 minutes I watched.
>>
>>37479115
Is he natty?
>>
>>37479287
No, he asked to get sent home so he could blast again
>>
>>37479287

looks pretty natty
>>
>>37479115

The show isn't real, its just actors. Of course they aren't going to make the bad boy asshole win.
>>
>>37479299

>roid veins
>natty
>>
>>37479306
haha

get below 20% bf before spouting shit
>>
proof that pick up autists will never have a real relationship with another human bean
>>
>>37479322

>implying becoming a jacked autistic doesn't turn you into robocop
>>
>>37479343
>implying I don't use the pubes leftover on the toilet seat after my sister has had her mates round to put under my foreskin and pull them out slowly later on
Stay natty breh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.