[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting natty enjoy wasting your time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (110 KB, 1273x641) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
110 KB, 1273x641
>lifting natty
enjoy wasting your time
>>
Dat dere transformation
>>
>>37478578
He only lifted for 4 months every year to get ready for the olympia...

He is the biggest genetic freak ever.
>>
>>37478587
is this the reverse progress thread?
>>
>>37478578

Enjoy your small penis.
>>
>>37478815
Ebin meme
>>
>>37478578

kimbo slice did roids

enjoy your premature death
>>
>>37478578
I guess it depends what you are going for?
I would rather than be fat than look like the guy on the left.

If I start gear in a year or two I would do it just to rev up the process I am already doing. If I could look like I have been lifting consistently for 12 years with good nutrition when I only have for 5 with a year of gear, that would be tight.

but that guy on the left looks like the epitome of having a mental disorder and a drug habit
>>
>>37478971
guy on the left? its the same person you fucking retard
>>
>>37478578
easy to gain, easy to lose
>>
>>37478578
Levrone natty limit is pretty sweet though
>>
Look up his recent videos. He's fucking gigantic again, wants to compete in Olympia at the age of 51 and has a goddamn shot.
>>
>>37481753
He's going to get blown out. You can't make the O after 6 months of training.
>>
>>37481791
He always did that tho
>>
>>37478705
>implying
Dude Kevin has great genetics but you know at his age he just started BLASTING metric fuck tons of gear. Even for a pro.
It's still impressive, but c'mon dude.
>>
>>37483143

Nope. You don't know shit about Levrone's genetics. Yeah, he used drugs, but even as a natty he can put on a LOT of mass.

Further, his steroid cycles are HIGHLY conservative. Other pro's from Levrone's era look like ass and can't get their physiques back because they abused the SHIT out of gear. Levrone only used small amounts of gear, for small amounts of time, and gained INSANE mass.
>>
>>37478578
Steroids, chances are, will bring you an early death.
Yes you have guys who live a long time like Arnie, Columbu, and the Hulkster.
But you have a LOT of guys who die prematurely: Randalman, Slice, and Zyzz. The same stories of death also extend not quite as prematurely, but not necessarily a lengthy life: Machoman and The Ultimate Warrior for example.
>>
>>37483220
Right, I understand that. But because he would be so conservative he is definitely on a lot more now at his age. If you'd pull his dick out of your mouth you would see that.
Also you want to talk about genetic freaks, two words.
Dorian. Yates.
>>
>>37483290
>Also you want to talk about genetic freaks, two words.
>Dorian. Yates.

literally the guy that started abusing the fucckk out of slin
>>
File: kevin levrone[5].jpg (49 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
kevin levrone[5].jpg
49 KB, 270x480
>>37483290

Hahahah this guy thinks Yates is more of a greak than Levrone.

So fucking stupid.

Yates is very gifted but not even close to Levrone. Not even close.

https://youtu.be/1HekXrUef9M?t=3m40s

knowledge urself b4 u talk shit nigger

heres an ACTUAL opinion from a guy that worked with them all: cutler, yates, he worked for weider and actually saw these ppl

watch vid and shut ur whore mouth

and again, FUKKEN LOL at saying dorian yates is even comparable to levrone

top urself

ps yates had no arms and an ugly gut, GGs
>>
>>37483253
But zyzz had a pre existing heart condition ontop of loads of drugs, slice was also probably on a shittone of coke.

Not saying that roids aren't bad for u but there are other reasons.
>>
>>37483497
>pre existing heart condition

believing the lie. just roids bruh
>>
>>37483253

Ultimate Warrior is dead?
>>
>>37483517
>believing the lie

even if it is a lie the dude was clearly on a shitload of party drugs a lot of the time.
>>
>>37483497
If you die from the exact same thing as Jesse Marunde but aren't a contender for the world's strongest man, than you were just a waste of good roids.
>>
>>37483639
The cause of his death was a genetic heart defect, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy,

from wiki
>>
>>37483220
>Levrone only used small amounts of gear, for small amounts of time

Lel
>>
>>37483873
Genetics? Didn't that cross your mind?
>>
>>37483873

He used conservative dosages compared to most BBers of his age. That's what that means.

dumb nigger

srsly do u not know anything about the history of bb? go inject some test in ur bumhole with ur shit bloated physique

fuken LOL!
>>
>>37478971
>posts on /fit/
> doesn't know who levrone is
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.