[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here ever take DMAA as a PWO? bought it yesterday. tested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: skeletalcombustioninternet.jpg (27 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
skeletalcombustioninternet.jpg
27 KB, 500x360
anyone here ever take DMAA as a PWO?

bought it yesterday. tested it out at work and it was kinda like adderall. used it for a workout later that day, combined it with mr. hyde and it was P good. used it again today, combined with jekyll, 4 shots espresso and it lasted like 10 minutes. eventually took hyde mid-workout.

are you supposed to build tolerance this fucking quickly?
>>
File: 1465365008265.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
1465365008265.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
>>37478473
Mike Pattón has always been firmly against drug use and he managed to bench twice his body weight at 17. You do the math.
>>
Yes. That's what Jack3d was.

Shit was the only PWO I ever liked. It was my first and only love. Everything after it has been a disappointment.
>>
>>37478491
can't argue with that
>>
>>37478491
No way! I never thought that could be achieved natty!!! !
>>
>>37478491

WTF pic is mike patton?

i don't believe you

anyway dude is a vocal mastermind i'm not surprised
>>
>>37478473
Why the fuck do you need to pump yourself full of stimulants in order to lift ?? I mean I get it for some max effort trainings or 1rm you wanna give it your all, but its just shit to use that stuff all the time.
A little caffeine is fine but even that I don't really see the benefit, you get used to it quickly and you will feel tired the times you do it without.
>>
>>37478760

i'm a stim junkie in general

i'm not saying i need it, but i def got myself used to it
>>
>>37478491
I can bench 100Lbs too
>>
>>37478812

underage b&
>>
>>37478812
He was 190lbs at the time, it was during his cut.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.