[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yoga classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shaymaria.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
shaymaria.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
So I found out my gym has free yoga studio classes.

Any other bros have experience with this? What do I expect?
>>
File: 1465365008265.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
1465365008265.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
>>37478406
Mike Paton did yoga 14 times a week between fighting, lifting and sprinting. That's how he got so lean and balanced despite his huge body.
>>
>>37478420
No way! I've always wondered how big Mîkě P. did it. What an amazing man
>>
>>37478406
Sounds cool. Try it out. Have fun, bro.
>>
>>37478420
Why do i always see this chick on here
>>
>>37478420
Fuuuaaarrrrkkkkk, no wonder he's the pinnacle of aesthetics while staying natty
>>
>>37478420
i missed these posts
>>
>>37478406
The class will be full of women who you won't really have a chance to talk to except before/after. Many of them hot. There will also be a few suspiciously friendly men.

Yoga is the practice of holding awkward positions for long lengths of time and then pretending this somehow benefits you mentally. It's like planking for 45 minutes straight, with brief breaks. If this sounds irritating it's because it is. It will not get you strong or even really flexible - instead you'll just get good at holding various awkward poses.

Also 50/50 shot of having some cosmic new age bullshit preached to you by the hippy instructor.
>>
>>37478406
I went to a yoga class onetime and the hot milf called all the guys to the front of the class

> "We are going to see who the strongest is"
>The challenge was for the guys to hold a push up position to failure
> serious lord of the fly's shit
> only three other guys lined up in-front of about 15 cardio-yoga bunnies
> it was month 1 of getting fit, but i refused to loose
> was having full involuntary muscle shakes by the end
> I won at 4.5 min
> after the last man fell, I shifted my weight to one hand, and held the other one above me to stretch/rest my arm
> whole room cheered, mistakenly thought I was showing off in a one hand push up stance

I got 2 numbers, and banged one of the chicks for the rest of the summer.

> would yoga again
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x875
>>37478769
I want to believe this story. Did the other dudes realize what was at stake or were they nu-males?
>>
i have just started
not too sure if the benefits are imagined bullshit but im liking going, just to have an hour out of my day. also has helped with posture and breathing a fucktoonne
i would recomend if you have a good instrutor, not some nut pushing you too hard and fucking your joints/ligaments
>>
>do combat sports
>your whole body feels fucked afterwards
>do yoga after training
>joints have never felt better

yoga is fucking awesome man
>>
File: happyfartpose.jpg (135 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
happyfartpose.jpg
135 KB, 640x427
>free classes at gym
>yoga at 10:30 surewhynot.jpg
>6 females in the class with one other male, one female is a paraplegic
>dude is chatting up qt next to him, hoping class is difficult because challenge
>sit in back, not sure wtf going on, leave socks on like rookie scum
>room is silent and quite peaceful
>start the poses, get to one pic related
>dude in front rips a massive fart, slams legs down to try and contain the fury
>no reaction from the teacher
>everyone sits in silence in the pose, pretending it didn't happen
>go to next pose, standing up
>paraplegic girl is stuck at low ground, probably inhaling every bit of it

Felt decent after, the other dude probably went home and hung himself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.