[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The other night I was watching a movie with my housemate and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: mark rippletoe quote.jpg (17 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
mark rippletoe quote.jpg
17 KB, 236x236
The other night I was watching a movie with my housemate and she brushed her foot against mine. I didn't think anything of it but then she did it again so I moved my foot over and left it touching hers and she didn't move her foot.

Is playing footsies some weird kind of flirting? She's pretty cute but has a bf but she never talks about him around me so I reckon she's embarrassed about him (he's pretty beta). I might try do it again next time we watch a movie.

Is what happens when you make it? How can I create more sexual tension? I don't even wanna fuck her I just like sexual tension.
>>
>>37477817

>I don't even wanna fuck her I just like sexual tension

I have no advice for you but I like your style lad
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>37477817
Walk around shirtless and act really shocked and cover your nipples every time she sees you.
>>
>>37477885
Why in the absolute fuck
>>
>>37477878
kek
>>
>>37477885
Lololol
>>
>>37477885
Can confirm
>>
>>37477885

This has worked for me countless times.

Only use two fingers to cover your nips tho
>>
>>37478012
>>37478021
WHY???
>>
>>37477885
Kek
>>
>>37478021
>this

>>37478035
> it just werks©
>>
>>37477817
>I don't even wanna fuck her I just like sexual tension.

fucking lol
>>
>>37478168
dude its the best part
getting laid wouldnt be worth without the chase
>>
>>37477817
yes. women are socialized to fear sexual rejection so they do subtle stuff like that. If you notice women accidentally brushing by you in public when it doesn't seem entirely necessary that's similar. It is an invitation to continue and to escalate. Just don't actually talk about it, that kills the game. This gradual, mutual, wordless physical escalation of intimacy is what women call "it just kind of happened". Her bf is irrelevant.
>>
>>37478200
Heh, this is what I wanna hear.

I know she doesn't think much of her bf. I pay him out all the time to her and she doesn't even do anything, she just agrees and laughs.

>>37478176
Yeah I know having sex with a housemate would be a bad idea but the sexual tension is so much fun. But hey, if it happens it happens.
>>
>>37477817
I had a similar thing happen to me with this girl who had a bf lay her head on my shoulders to sleep when we were setting next to each other. She did this shit multiple times and even said she liked how soft my shoulders felt with all the muscle.

I was too autistic so I didn't know how to continue it though
>>
>>37478235
if you want to find out more about this, find Vin DiCarlo's book The Attraction Code, esp. the Escalation Ladder which will explain where you are now and how to proceed. It's perhaps worth more than every other PUA material combined, just about. I tried it out the night I read it not expecting it to be bull like most of the other books I read, and was shocked when I ended up being led to a private spot by the girl (first time anything like that happened to me).
>>
>>37478314
eh just had a quick skim over a PDF and it seems like pure autist shit bro

like all that stuff just comes naturally to most people
>>
>>37478550

That's most PUA stuff.

It works because it gives people a system and encourages them to make a shit-ton of approaches. Even if the system doesn't reliably work you'll get some success just from rolling the dice that many times a night.
>>
>>37477817
It's 2016. There is no longer any need for strong people unless you're from a third world shithole and you need to do hard labour to put food on the table. Lift all you want to look and feel good but that picture is just plain stupid.
>>
>>37478602
>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>37478619
I know, right?
>>
>>37478628
>>
>>37478619
these mind blowing revelations are becoming too much for me
>>
>>37478698
you don't get it do you? saying 'it's 2016' literally means NOTHING

would it be different if he said 'it's 2002' or 'it's 1568'?
>>
>>37478602
explain to me how being a weakling is more useful in any year. Even from a pure medical/health standpoint. Unless you live in a completely controlled and sterile environment behind glass walls with a couple of experts watching your every parameter 24/24, being strong is better than being weak.

Dipshit
>>
>>37478728
In 1568 you needed to be strong to get shit done.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.