[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really have to roid for this? I mean he looks really good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2185747.jpg (266 KB, 904x1654) Image search: [Google]
2185747.jpg
266 KB, 904x1654
Do you really have to roid for this? I mean he looks really good, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't really say he looks better than say Scott Herman.
>>
You do betaboi
>>
File: ZyzzPitbullStringer.jpg (82 KB, 455x734) Image search: [Google]
ZyzzPitbullStringer.jpg
82 KB, 455x734
>>37477449
yes.
>>
that's because you don't understand much about bodybuilding or men's physique in general
>>
>>37477449
no
>>
>>37477449
If you start out as an Auschwitz mode WoW nerd as zyzz did, probably. But most people can achieve a fairly decent physique without roids.
>>
>>37477449
No.

Literally killed himself just because he was impatient and had no work ethic.
>>
>>37477510
implying
>>
You don't have to roid to get that level of mass. With Zyzz the roiding made it easy to achieve his level of vascularity/bf%.
His body is something that would take like 5 years to do natty. He did it in like a year or two and then spent the following years living life while shredded.
>>
Yes, you can only do it natty if you are a manlet. Zyzz was about 6'1
>>
>>37477510
Yea, shrugs will get you massive traps and cannonball delts like that. Just huge, incredible traps and delts at the same time, because that's realistic and possible. At over 6' tall. No problem. Totally doable.
>>
>>37477449

yes, if you're 6'1+
>>
>>37477449

After 5+ years of lifting with my friends and I... I realized this physique is either only achievable while roofing, or you have top 0.01% genetics and perfect diet + training with an easy life of zero stress

I've now been on roids for 11 months and I still dont look half as shredded as Zyzz
>>
>>37477952
Roiding... Not roofing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.