[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Im pretty sure overall health is related to /fit/ so i assume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vitamins.jpg (37 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
vitamins.jpg
37 KB, 493x335
>Im pretty sure overall health is related to /fit/ so i assume a vitamin thread wouldnt go unappreciated?

>Anyone have any recommendations for a multivitamin or generally good vitamins.
>>
>>37476994
vitamins are for fags
>>
>why the fuck are you greentexting like this you raging faggot
>sage
>>
>>37476994
OK OP, I'll bite.

I'm currently on:

>1000 UI Vitamin D
>3g L-Arginine for dem dick gainz
>50mg Zinc for test and dick gainz
>300mg Omega 3 (I could up to 900mg daily but I'm lazy)

I'm thinking of adding more dick related vitamins but I haven't gone to the store in a while so I'm lazy.
>>
Multivitamin
Theanine when I get anxiety or stack with caffeine
Fish oil meme
Jizz stack (Arginine, lecithin, zinc, pygeum)
>>
I just take a walmart brand one a day multivitamin cause im a poorfag in college

tbqhwyf idk if it actually does anything but I noticed my hangovers after a night of drinking are a lot easier if ive been taking my vitamins so i guess it works pretty well
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29v6rNFjlLI
>>
>>37476994
Probably due to that tripfag almost killing a guy with his vitamin stack.
>>
File: animevr.gif (1 MB, 427x230) Image search: [Google]
animevr.gif
1 MB, 427x230
>>37477077
all its saying is that mega doses are stupid.

nothing wrong with a daily multivitamin
>>
>>37477077
>believing a random metrosexual dude with a bad haircut who sets up strawman arguments on a tv station Ive only ever watched for march madness games
>2016
>>
Go for one of those green superfood blend things instead. Made of actual plant matter which means it has to be broken down by the body and is absorbed in a way similar to real food. It also has lots of phytochemicals and fiber. I honestly need to buy some of that stuff again.
>>
Just take a multi that you found at the pharmacy. They are all pretty much the same.
>>
Unless you're seriously deficient in a micronutrient from an imbalanced diet, all multivitamins do is give you expensive pee.
>>
Go to labdoor.com to see which ones are actually worthy of money.

Labdoor.com and examine.com

You're welcome op
>>
>>37477181
mine makes my pee turn fluro yellow. I could probably use it in glowsticks, seriously it's like my piss is Predator Blood.
>>
>>37477431
Yup, B vitamins tend to do that.
>>
>>37477044
>300mg Omega 3
Useless dosage unless you're already eating enough omega 3, i which case it's still useless.

>L-Arginine and Zinc for dick gains
If tren won't make your dick grow, you're an idiot if you think these could at all.

>Zinc for test gainz
It only works if you have a deficiency of zinc, in which case you would have a suboptimal test production.

The only thing that works there is viamin D because while few people have deficiencies, many have subotimal vit-d ingestion.
>>
>>37477447
Nah, not for making my dick grow, but it has made it look beefier for sure, and jizzing feels AMAZING.
>>
5000 IU vitamin D3
3.35g (3350 mg) EPA+DHA 4.4g total omega 3
50mg Zinc

Considering adding a multivitamin and creatine. Anyone have other suggestions?
>>
>>37477525
You don't really need much more above 2g of o3.
Other than that, citicholine is a good preworkout supplement.
>>
>>37477425
Labdoor seems pretty good. They're missing some of the supposedly really high quality brands that tend to be prescribed by NDs and other medical professionals: Thorne Research, Pure Encapsulations, Metagenics, Xymogen, Douglas Labs... stuff like that. I'd be really interested to see if they do ratings for stuff from those brands, because a lot of the products that those companies sell tend to be quite expensive.
>>
>>37476994

Fuck your liver. Especially multivitamins.

Don't do vitamins unless recommended by a doctor.

The only exceptions would be vitamin C if you never eat fruit or vegetables and feel unwell, or vitamin D if you never eat at all and live in a cloudy place/are a basement dweller.
>>
4000 UI Vitamin D
1x Multivitamin with a lil bit of everything
2000 mg l arganine
25 mg zinc
magnesium pill (forgot dosage)

I'm horny 24/7 and whenever I cum in girlfriend's mouth she gains 2 lbs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.