[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ go to college? I feel like it would be easy to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
Does /fit/ go to college? I feel like it would be easy to get a gf in college. I'm 19 and a firefighter in my local town and everyone my age is in school and everyone I work with is in their 30's or 40's. I drive by the local campus in the fire engine and I can see QT's mirin but at the end of the day, they all go to Chad's frat house and fuck him silly while I go back to the firehouse with a bunch of dudes.

How do I meet women? I haven't had sex in 14 months since my gf broke up with me to.. You guessed it. Go to university out of state
>>
firefighter at 19?
>>
how the fuck are you a firefighter at 19?
>>
>>37476958
It is a good way to meet qt3.14'some but it is even better to go to college anyway.

You should go to college if you can afford it or are eligible for financial aid. Worse case scenario you don't meet a qt but you have a degree.
>>
>>37476976
>>37476971
Probably some town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with a population of a few hundred.
>>
>>37476976
Some departments, like my city, require you to be 18
>>
>>37476984
Seattle
>>
>>37476987
most don't hire people under 35
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 405x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 405x363
Who /virginincollege/ here?
>Level 19 Wizard
>>
>>37477015
being a virgin at 19 isn't bad dude. too bad all the chix ur gonna fuk will have had like 10 partners
>>
-I completed EMT school, didn't get a job as one because working at fucking walmart pays me $11 an hour to put veggie n shit on a shelf. Plus the hours n stress of that job for pretty much no pay increase(id have to drive 45min to the nearest place that would pay over walmart to work) would make nursing school hard on me
-Now in school for my LPN
-then i do the LPN to RN program and become an RN
-Then i plan to get my bachelors and masters in nursing and my endgame will be a nurse practitioner
>>
>>37477052
>firefighter over nurse

i hope your imaginary friends believe all the lies you tell them
>>
>>37477070
im not OP faggot
>>
>>37477072
okay chief
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.