[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronda Rousey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
Brehs let me ask you something. Would you let Ronda Rousey peg you?
How many years do I have to workout to beat her in a fight?
>>
>>37476449
With PEDs? Probably a year training full time with an emphasis on arms, striking and take down defense.

Her striking is shit and it's going to take a while to get similar level of technical proficiency in grappling. Best bet is stay standing but have the raw power to curl out of an arm bar.
>>
No, and 0 fucking years as long as you are a male and have basic fighting skills.
>>
>>37476449
Yes i would definitely let her dominate me.
>>
Train wrestling for 6 months, boxing for 6 months. Maybe a year of BJJ to not get armbarred if you fell over like a retard or something. So a year of training since you can do all this at the same time.

Obviously be larger than her and since you're a man you will be stronger.

Yes I would let her peg me.
>>
>>37476449
getting fucked in the ass is gay, regardless of who does it, in the same vein that fucking somebody in the ass is not gay
>>
I'm trying to be like a Roman and have males suck me off. I don't want to be feminine and let a girl peg me.
>>
If you're an able bodied adult male you have a good chance at beating her in a fight literally right now.
If you're an able bodied adult male who knows how to throw a punch and has 10-15 pounds of muscle on the average guy you can definitely beat her right now.
The relative strength difference between men and women is obscene, there's a reason co-ed sports don't draw a crowd.
It's like how the Williams sisters once said they could beat any man ranked lower than 200 in tennis, then a man ranked lower than 200 beat them both in the same day, handily, after golfing 18 holes and having a lunch with beer at the country club.
While you or I, assuming we're low level, non-competitive tennis players, might have a harder time with that sport because of the finesse and technique required, in a no-holds barred fight, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that most men could beat the shit out of her.
Also, no, I wouldn't let her peg me, I let an ex-girlfriend stick her finger up my butt once and it felt good but the payoff wasn't worth the pain for the next day.
>>
>>37476652
It's not gay if it's a girl with a fake penis
>>
Reminder that the Australian women's soccer team, ranked 5th in the world, lost 7-0 to an under 15s regional rep team. Not even state level.
>>
>>37476737
>getting anally penetrated isn't gay
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>37476773
Next you're gonna tell me fucking a tranny in the ass is completely normal
>>
>>37476740
lol
>>
>>37476449
She's got that retard strength. You're probably better off saving up enough money to hire Holly Holm to head kick her.
>>
>>37476449
I would only let someone I really love piledrive my prostate. I'd do normal stuff with her though. You know, tonguing ass, touching dicks together-- normal stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 486x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 486x287
>>37477948
>>
>>37477948
How much money do you think holly would take to peg me
>>
>>37476449

No, because I'm not into pegging, and I don't believe any woman respects a man who would let them.
>>
>>37476773
gay means you're attracted to men, what the fuck does that have to do with your asshole faggot
>>
>>37476449

bitch cant do anything that isnt an armbar
>>
>>37476511
>>37476512
>>37476635
>>37476714
>>37476740
>>37478810
>all these guys who think they would kick her ass in a fight
Have any of you ever done judo or any MA at all? Competent girls, even with a size difference, can put up a credible fight, particularly when it comes to striking. Well-executed kicks hurt no matter who's throwing them. Admittedly I've never gone full-on to the death with a female, but someone with her endurance and skill at throwing people on their heads and choking then is going to take a little more than doing SS for a year to beat.

Rousey would get BTFO by any male fighter her size with a few years of training, but one year and some lifting isn't shit.
>>
>>37478878
Yes. It's like playing with a child. There was one third dan who was good but she was also around 70kg. High kyu average build chicks are a waste of both parties' time in randori.
>>
>>37478878

>believing a woman, no matter how much fighting expierience can stand a chance against an average adult male

fuck off you nu male cuck.
>>
>>37478878
yes

>>37476635
this is me

I have competed in 5 amateur cage fights, been boxing for 8 years and training at mma gym for 4 years now. I could destroy Ronda Rousey.
>>
>Do judo
>2nd year
>green belt
>17
>spar house wife who used to be state champion
>get thrown 6 times
>whole torso is purple next day
>>
>>37479522
Average male is weak as fuck.
She would kill the average male
/fit/ like men is what you think the average male is
>>
Yes

Unless there is a huge size difference, as if you're hafthor, I doubt you can work out until you beat her. You have to actually learn a martial art. Striking with good takedown defense definitely works but I wouldn't rely on not getting thrown against a judo black belt so i'd pick some grappling based MA.
>>
So if we lose do we get, i mean have, to be pegged by her?
>>
>>37478878
So you're saying I should switch to SL?
>>
>>37476773
>he doesn't stimulate the prostate
>>
>>37476449
No, id penetrate her though.
>>
>>37479797
A judo olympic medalist
>>
>>37479752
How the fuck did you get to green without learning ukemi?
>>
>Meisha will never snu snu you to death
>>
>>37480794

Alot of places just belt people up if they show up. I guess its so they wont leave or quit.
>>
Ronda would get BTFO by any male with two weeks of striking practice. And I don't count nerds under 6'0 185lbs as males.

Ronda has ZERO head movement and footwork so the only thing you have to do is not clinch up with her and flail your arms at her like a retard. She's not a wrestler, she won't shoot for a double so the only thing you have to do is keep her away with your reach and drop her with a well timed lef han sho' ye..
>>
>>37481376
she turns me on so bad holy fuck
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.