[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As 6ft 155 pound guy, how can i get a physique like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 8FqZ6Ao.jpg (215 KB, 589x745) Image search: [Google]
8FqZ6Ao.jpg
215 KB, 589x745
As 6ft 155 pound guy, how can i get a physique like this
>>
>>37474789

Have you tried lifting weights and eating right?
>>
>>37474807
Kek
>>
>>37474789
Do 1 cycle
>>
>>37474807
This, or maybe eating at all. Be honest with me skelly bro, do skellies not eat big to protect that there small waist?
>>
>>37474827
not op but skelly by nature
i literally buy pants that are too big in order to reward myself when my waistline is no longer in super skeltal mode and that's fucking the cold hard truth.
>>
>>37474789
have his body type and lift for 1 year.
>>
Go to the gym and ask the biggest guy there where he got his bike.
>>
>>37474807
Obviously not don't be ridiculous
>>
>>37474789

only do the bench press
>>
anon, alot of people are going to give you shit for this question, but it isn't a bad one.

You're asking how to get a lean physique with a decent amount of muscle. Honestly, what else could you really want? Fuck looking like a bloaded chode all the time.

Hear me out. Try fasting. Lift around 3, finish at 4 and have a meal/protein shake with some carbs. Preferably 30+ grams of protein and ~60 carbs

now, eat a decent amount before midnight. Get the majority of your carbs from fruit, at the end of the day you should have about 200. Fats are good, but don't eat shitty ones. It isn't really even worth counting.

To summarize:
Routine: Do a 4-5 day split, start with a compound lift and go semi-heavy, 4-8 reps. Start light with a warm up set and hit failure by the last. Once you can do your heavy set for 6-8, move up.

Diet: Eat alot of good food. Cheat when you have a hard lift. Get 200 carbs, and as much protein as you can. A good rule of thumb, I've learned, is have a gram of protein for every carb.

Supplements: pre workout helps alot with your mental focus and effort, but if you can mentally get in the zone it isn't worth it.

Creatine is great. It's the only supplement that can help you squeeze out a few extra reps.

Protein powder helps you meet you protein requirements.

Eat less on rest days. Do cardio twice a week if you want/can.

Good luck man. Having a good physique will help your confidence and in turn make you a more pleasant person to be around. Don't get obsessive over it, though. Nobody likes the guy who talks about the gym all day, its weird.
>>
>>37475770
I don't recommend beginners to train 4-5 times a week. Doing 3 times is the optimum amount.
>>
>>37475770
>actual good advice
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.