[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on diet cokes, fit. Are they still unhealthy despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: diet-pepsi-wallpaper-1.jpg (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
diet-pepsi-wallpaper-1.jpg
57 KB, 300x300
Redpill me on diet cokes, fit. Are they still unhealthy despite being sugar-free?
>>
>>37472802
There have been studies that say they are. They're still trying to mimic sugar. Honestly though, there's no reason to drink them so stop being a little baby who needs his sugar water.
>>
Fructose without fibre is toxic for the liver.
>>
id stay away from diet cokes altogether. might be sugar-free, but there could be ingredients in the drinks that trigger bodily functions to effect weight gain?

when i first stared, i drank diet coke and noticed a slight dip in weight loss. its pretty easy to get hooked on because of dense calories.

if you have a sweet tooth, id opt for some black tea and Candarel.
>>
File: SugarinSoftDrinks.jpg (193 KB, 1281x751) Image search: [Google]
SugarinSoftDrinks.jpg
193 KB, 1281x751
I do diet Pepsi. One a day. Some days I don't even have one.
>>
Better than sugar-filled soda, not as good an option as water.
People demonize these things but they're really not that bad, and aspartame doesn't give you cancer.
>>
(No.37472831)

Also remember OP, everything in moderation. if you're finding you have to ask questions about a drink that contains some sugar, swap it for something else.

there's plenty of alternatives. i stay away from soda mainly because of the acidity it leaves on your teeth aswell.
>>
>>37472802
inb4 a thread where everybody talks out their ass and nobody posts any studies

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17828671

>>37472826
what the fuck are you even on about.
>>
Read up on the ingredient Aspartame, OP. In the experimentation before its approval by the FDA, it caused cancerous tumors in rats. As others have said, all in moderation; however, it is easy to start bad habits. I used to drink a lot of it, five or more cans per day, and going a day without it killed me.

> Drink more water
>>
Sugar isn't the boogeyman. It's natural and a component in one of the staple foods in a human's diet, fruit. The problem is the food industry dumping way too much sugar into way too many different kinds of foods and drinks, because of that wonderful short burst of energy that is so hard to tyrn down.

People decide it's too much and start looking for sugarfree alternatives. To meet this demand the soda company removes the sugar and instead dumps a bunch of chemicals into your drink to mimic sugar.

That is what you are drinking
>>
Poison stay away. Drink water without chemicals and gas added.
>>
It's still fucking awful for your teeth.
I'm trying to quit right now but the caffeine dependency is so strong
>>
0 calories is 0 calories

unless you're doing some crazy shit like contest prep, it doesn't matter

it's not like it contains cyanide. your body is harder than you think
>>
>>37472933
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17828671
Thank you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.