[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to spend $50 on supplements on Amazon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1416603715437.jpg (315 KB, 1100x1399) Image search: [Google]
1416603715437.jpg
315 KB, 1100x1399
I don't want to get ripped/bulked

I just want to have high and stable of energy throughout the days. I don't want something that gives me boosts of energies that turn to feeling down after that (I get that effect with coffee usually).

Tell me what supplements to get /fit/
>>
>>37472395
Aderall
>>
>>37472436
I prefer natural stuff, and aderall seems to fuck you up in the long term
>>
>>37472395
Good sleep and diet. No supplements will replace that.
>>
>>37472395
Modafinil
>>
>>37472442
"Natural" is a fallacy, mate. Either something has a genuine effect along with side effects and probably being a controlled drug, or it's a vitamin which will only help if your diet is deficient, or it's a scam.
>>
>>37472395
just go to your local street pharmacist and get some crystal meth, you pussy...
>>
>>37472395
Get rid of gluten for 6 weeks and see if it helps.
>>
>>37472484
I have a really hard time cutting pastas/bread/rice (not sure if rice has gluten?) from my diet. I guess I could try but it seems hard for me.

I'm thinking ZMA to start with, is that a good choice?
>>
>>37472484
>muh gluten

>>37472443
/thread
>>
>>37472395
>Thinking you'll accidentally get ripped or "bulked"

You're new to fitness and understand nothing about it.

I'll tell you what, do 30 minutes of jogging a day.

It's free and you'll feel energized
>>
Snake oil is probably the best natural supplement if you want something that helps you feel energized
>>
>>37472395
>I don't want to get bulked and ripped

Implying you could if you even wanted to and tried.

Summer has surely taken over.
>>
Just eat more food you fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.