[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fit docs, as far as you can help me: on the bottom of my left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 310x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 310x281
fit docs, as far as you can help me: on the bottom of my left foot hurts when I walk. When I walk slowly and careful it does not.

I can move it in every direction and press it with my hands painlessly, but walking hurts. Came after using old shoes in the gym and rope skipping.

Had last summer a osteosynthesis in my ankle FYI
>>
>>37469152
>Came after using old shoes in the gym and rope skipping.
Sounds sexy
>>
Is it the whole foot or just a specific spot?
>>
>>37469152
Check the arches of your foot. Does any of them sort of collapse when you stand or perhaps only when you walk?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 460x300
red: hurts
yellow: something is not ok

also, my big toe feels a little numb or imagination
>>
>>37469196
it seems so. when focusing on not having a flat foot while walking, it does not hurt. (barefoot)

pain increases in walking in shoes
>>
>>37469336
Hyperpronation maybe? I.e. lack of a proper arch.
I've had the same thing, bought some insoles from Amazon and it's improved.
Would definitely recommend seeing a podiatrist if you can
>>
>>37469256
Plantar faciitis freeze a bottle of water and roll it on the floor with your foot like a foam roller. Wear a sock cuz it's gonna get cold
>>
>>37469152
maybe your sesamoid bone is broken, go get an X-ray or USG
treatment is anti inflammatory drugs (diclofenac), or anti inflammatory injections or bone removal
>>
>>37469152
Plantar fascitis for the red
you unconsciously putting your weight on the balls of your feet to avoid the pain in red for the the yellow
still, go to a doctor. get some anti inflammatory and muscle relaxant spray/gel. research stretches for it.
>>
>>37469770
there is also growth factor therapy, they isolate it from your blood and inject into your foot. cool shit, couldn't walk for a month after the procedure but then it fixed it for me
>>
>>37469724
I will. For the moment I don't think that this causes the actual pain.
>>37469770
no blood or pain when pressing on it, don't think it is broken bones.

>>37469788
was my guess too. got some tendon muscle shit spray and ibuprofenum. will take and do the bottle of ice roll couple days and see if it improves, when not Ill go see the doc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.