[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I get somewhat strong/buff just by doing pull ups dips and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1457218317928.jpg (49 KB, 412x488) Image search: [Google]
1457218317928.jpg
49 KB, 412x488
Will I get somewhat strong/buff just by doing pull ups dips and push ups 5 times a week?
>>
>>37467662
No. Go to the gym, you autistic fuck. I can do it. So can you.
>>
>>37467662
Will I achieve anything by half assing it?
>>
>>37467669
>/fit/
>>
>>37467675
>>/fit/
>>
We already talk about this 1241432edsa123e4 times already.

No , go to the gym.

You can get a lil bit tones but that's it.
>>
>>37467675
Yeah a middle income job for the rest of your life with a average wife and average life.
>>
>>37467694
Toned*
>>
>>37467698
So if i half ass it will i get a gf guaranteed?
>>
>>37467686
>>37467690
>/fit/
>>
Yes but you'll get results faster by going to a gym
>>
When I was in the army there was this kid in my barracks who did nothing but shitloads of pull ups everyday and he looked fit as hell.

I'm sure a real bodybuilder would look at him and notice all the flaws and imbalances but 99% of the nonlifting population would mire the fuck out of him.
>>
the problem is that you cant increase resistnace so you wont make gainz after time. Its mandatory to increase the weight by using a dip belt for instance
>>
>>37469018
>>37467698
>>37467694
>>37467675
All these are more or less right, even about the gf and job thing.
It is good to aim high, but if you can't achieve it, settle for mid/low. It's always better than nothing. But still do aim high.
Life is all about priorities and compromises anyway.
>>
File: EHxJh6H.jpg (33 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
EHxJh6H.jpg
33 KB, 600x900
>>37469129
So he just did running and pull ups? Yeah someone on reddit did something similar. Pure pull ups then weighted pull ups pic related
>>
>>37469676
>reddit
>>
>>37469758
>muh secret club
>no redditors allowed! XDD
>>
>>37467662
No. I've been doing something similar to that. You'll stay in good health and won't become tired so easily anymore. Helps to keep fat down, so you won't be a fat Sam anymore. But Schwarzenegger-level mass requires a gym+proper diet+roids. And getting there means that gym is all you can do with your life all day erryday.

That being said, it's always worth it to do at least something. It never goes to waste.
>>
>>37469909
This OP. Sure, you could develop more mass and strength in a gym but its not possible for me to go to a gym so I just stick to jogging + calisthenics. Even just this much is enough to prevent your muscles from atrophying and see some gains; its better than nothing.
>>
>>37467662
>somewhat strong and buff
Yeah, you can, but you're always better off going to the gym.
>>
>>37467662
If by times you mean days - probably, but you will still achieve more in the gym .Its not a bad start tho and still better than nothing if you don't have access to a gym.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.