[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't gone for a run in six days, tell me what a piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (842 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
842 KB, 250x167
I haven't gone for a run in six days, tell me what a piece of shit I am
>>
same pls insult
>>
You lazy pieces of shit. Even your parents are disgusted by your laziness
>>
File: image.jpg (843 KB, 2674x2309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
843 KB, 2674x2309
>>37466865
Thank you
>>
>>37466802
Should of ended up in a condom, go for a fucking run......
>>
>>37466802
you should have been a blowjob, fucking failure...
>>
>>37466802
I seriously hope your parents will never get to know how much of a failure you are. I hope they're dead, it would be better for them to rest forever in piece than knowing that his son doesn't have the willpower to go for a fucking run.
Which men ask for support on a Chinese transexual cartoons forum? Maybe you can cut your wrists already and end that pathetic attempt at a life. Remember, down the road, not across the street. The persons around you would be probably relieved.
>>
>>37466802
Just go for a run. Stop thinking about it and making excuses. JUST GO NOW. STOP READING. STOP THINKING.
Seriously, how the hell are you going to become a Chad/Stacy at this rate?
Even if its a shitty day and you're tired, do it anyways even if you won't git it your all. Get those self discipline gains.
In the end, become god tier is purely mental. A god doesn't need motivation threads or inspirational quotes. A god has willpower and self discipline. Those two things are achievable with effort. Take baby steps.
And that's the cold hard truth, OP. Get out there and make those mental gains you bitch.
>>
>>37466802
I haven't gone for a run my whole life and I still look a shredded cunt

check mate my dear friend
>>
>>37466802
GET FIT YOU SHIT
>>
>>37466802
Haven't gone to the gym for 10 days. We're the scum of the earth. But hopefully I'll go tomorrow and deadlift my shame away.
>>
No OP or random Anon before OP, but I will start running from now on because my parents are disgusted by my laziness apparently.

Thanks for the thread OP!
>>
>>37466802

that's okay

we all have bad weeks, just don't make it a habit man :) x

running will make u feel better btw... unless you have some sort of medical reason preventing you from running.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 450x325
>>37466802
YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FAT BODY
>>
I don't know what all the fuss is about. You are allowed to take brakes as much as you like. If you have to force yourself to do something, it is highly likely that you will get fed up with it at some point, because beating yourself up over something is rarely beneficial.

Getting even slightly fit has been a project of over 7 years for me, and to that span of 7 years there are prolly a year or 2 of combined "brakes" taken.

Nowdays, I don't even have to force myself to eat healthy or get my ass moving, I like it and I feel like I need it.
>>
>>37466802
Good job brah, gotta keep them gains safe. keep it up.
>>
>>37466802
I went for a run for not even 15min the other day, really slow pace.
I was dying afterwards, and I'm not even fat.
we're both pieces of shit anon
I'm startin running though on off days, wanna shred some LMAOEATBIG2GETBIG fat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.