[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to alternate your source of protein (chicken, salmon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mzlbj152qN1rpno6go1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzlbj152qN1rpno6go1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
Is it better to alternate your source of protein (chicken, salmon, beef), or be consistent with just one kind?
>>
>>37466428
Gotta confuse your intestines for maximum gains bro
>>
File: 1464044875624.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1464044875624.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>37466428
Doesn't matter.

Now this ice cream right here is only 240-280 calories depending on the flavor. More importantly it's got 24g of protein per pint, with only about 6g of sugar. It also tastes heavenly.
>>
>>37466428
It's best to alternate your sources of everything because you're an uneducated dumb fuck who's obviously not eating perfectly right. If you vary everything, you're bound to get enough of everything.
>>
>>37466444
witnessed, and ty for the save anon.
>>
>>37466444
I had no idea this existed. I have half a mind to jump in the car right now and get some. Is is good? Best flavors?
>>
>>37466497
It's super good, I'm a fan of pretty much all of them but I like birthday cake, lemon, and vanilla a lot.
>>
>>37466511
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

But thanks!
>>
>>37466518
kek, newfags

Favorite pasta, you're welcome!
>>
>>37466445
You actually get very little of everything, check grams of vitamin, aminos and minerals in every other food.
My biggest source of proteens is chicken breast, followed by milk. I'll never change this.
>>
>>37466497
Strawberry and lemon cake are my favorite, but they're all really good. Although that being said I do find chocolate to be fairly meh compared to the rest.

I started buying these 2 weeks ago as a nice wau to get my protons and hit my sweet tooth at the same time. The only annoying thing is that the only store that stocks it near me is Whole Foods, so no discounts or coupons of any kind
>>
>>37466518
>>37466542
Been reading about it for the last ten minutes. The one about the guy who ate nothing bu 5 pints a day for 10 days was interesting. Seriously, I am gonna buy one of each tomorrow. This is huge. I am very excited about this.
>>
>>37466608
I love them but they are pricey. Here in N.Y. they're $6.51 per pint after tax
>>
>>37466633
I'm sure they're comparable in LA, but considering a pint of real ice cream is $4-something-ish and is ~1200 cals, I'm fine with essentially paying $2 to have ~900 cals deleted from my day.
>>
How do these compare to protein powder and greek yogurt?
>>
Biochemist here, the simple answer is yes.
Not every protein has the same amount of amino acids, and you really want them all.
>>
>>37466608
>The one about the guy who ate nothing but 5 pints a day for 10 days was interesting.
I want to do this just out of pure curiosity
>>
>>37466711
Double the calories of 1 scoop of whey, but a hell of a lot tastier. It's good for hitting your protein macros, while satisfying your sweet tooth without consuming 90g of sugar and 1000 calories.
>>
>>37466440
I do this, I eat a varied diet so my body never gets used to the protein and will absorb upwards of 90% of it when I'm at my most diverse diet.
If you only eat tuna for example your body gets used to it and will in the end only be able to digest 50% of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.