[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a recreational sport that will get you laid the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: CyclistLegs1.jpg (40 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
CyclistLegs1.jpg
40 KB, 500x460
What's a recreational sport that will get you laid the most? My vote is for cycling because of obvious reasons.
>>
Soccer if you get good enough to do some flashy shit. Cause that's all girls really care about when it comes to sports, if you can do flashy shit.
>>
>>37465617
What are these obvious reason because I can't think of any?

Anyway soccer, basketball, baseball, etc. Basically any big sport that pays money.
>>
File: CyclistLegs3.jpg (58 KB, 634x473) Image search: [Google]
CyclistLegs3.jpg
58 KB, 634x473
>>37465646
The really big legs that come from biking.
>>
what obvious reasons?? i'm a cyclist. and that never helped me get laid.

also, only short distance cyclists have those bulky legs. most of us are better without all this weight. it's too much to carry for a 40km race.
>>
>>37465617
>whoa look at him cycling
>thats pretty fast I guess
>I should probably suck him off
I don't know if you've ever seen someone cycle but it's not that sexy.
>>
>>37465960
>>37467458
Massive faggots the both of ye
>>
>>37465617

soccer
>>
>>37465646
>baseball
>big sport
Kek
>>
>>37465617
Tennis gets you some milf and under 18 pussy

T.Div 1 tennis player who lifts
especially if you play at a country club
>>
>>37465617
Whichever makes you richer.
>>
>>37465695
Not from normal biking, but track cycling. And not natty.
>>
>>37467469
I found the cycler
>>
>>37467524

And from heavy weights work. Its a rare competitive track cyclist (or sprint cyclist in general) who isn't a monster squatter.
>>
>>37465617
dancing if that qualifies as recrational sport
>>
MMA if you want some prime fag ass
>>
>>37465695
am i the only one mirin his dick lol
>>
>>37467814

Yes, it looks small so why would I mire?
>>
will MMA/Boxing get me some pussy?
>>
File: TenderDefensiveBunting.webm (574 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
TenderDefensiveBunting.webm
574 KB, 720x1280
Weightlifting - Olympic Style
>>
Kickball.

Theres social coed leagues by me that always end up going to the bar as a big group after games, pretty sure they turn into an orgy afterwards.
>>
>>37465617
grils don't find legs impressive.

The answer is climbing, for the forearms which are always visible as well as the natural appeal of being a hardman.
>>
>>37467921
also shows the world you're an ultra fap lord
>>
>>37467921
now make a photo without pushing out your forearms you dyel twink boy
>being a hardman
i'm sure you can make me hard, man
show boypussy
>>
tinder
>>
>>37467921
>pushing your forearms with your hands really hard to make them look way more impressive than they actually are.
>>
>>37467850
Oly lifting is for athletes too shitty to keep playing after college and too autistic to take advantage of the free puss that comes with being an athlete.
>>
File: big_chris-sharma.jpg (30 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
big_chris-sharma.jpg
30 KB, 600x387
>>37467933
not me you mong
>>
Plastic surgery
>>
>>37467524
>but track cycling. And not natty.
No he is simply natty with big quad genetics. Look up pictures of his upper body. Its doesn't seem like its juice.
>>
>>37465695
big legs are fucking disgusting
especially for girls
unless you are a faggot which is very likely on this board
>>
>>37468953
this would be decent b8 if his legs weren't so grotesquely huge and unnatural.

2/10
>>
Surfing.
You can discuss second place, now.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.