[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: CLL-30104-5.jpg (364 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
CLL-30104-5.jpg
364 KB, 1600x1600
so i drank about 80-140 ounces of monster a day and the only pre workout that works for me is 2 bottles of redline but it only lasts 20 minutes and that shits 3 dollars a bottle where im at anyone know any really strong pre workouts?
>>
>got mr hyde and dr jekyll
>scoop of both
>feel like i'm gonna die when i'm on it and when i don't have caffeine i feel worse

;_;
>>
I took 4 scoops of Mesomoprh with dmaa in it last month. Had to go to the hospital srs. Couldn't stop puking and getting shakes and chills.
>>
>>37464793
I've heard good things about 51/50, Cannibal Ferox, and Mr. Hyde
>>
>>37464844
kek are u the guy who posted? what did they do at the hospital?
>>
>>37464847
which ferox? amped or the reg?
>>
>>37464793
test
>>
>>37464858
a bunch of tests, put a iv in me. Gave me some pills dunno what I think for nausea. And yea I posted about it, I went to urgent care first but then they got a ambulance for me cause my bp was nuts
>>
>>37464876
well now you know i guess
>>
anyone know anything about the meth lab?
>>
>>37464793
> two bottles of redline

Nigger you got a problem. Half of one jacks me up for 8 hours. Why don't you cut back before you damage your heart?

And seriously, if you want to tweak just do meth.
>>
>>37464928
Its overpriced, just get something with dmaa in it.
>>
>>37464793
op here, 2 redlines have 600 mlg of caffeine im thinking some amount between 800-1200 wouldnt kill me and would last for long enough for a decent work out? or will i kill myself ive had 1600 mlg of caffeine one time but that was through out the day for a perma caffeine rush but i spent like 60 bucks on monster
>>
>>37464950
i have recently been getting heart palpatations so im quitting monster
>>
>>37464980
good idea
>>
I drink two pots of coffee a day and I've never had issues except having to pee a lot.

Pre workouts are only necessary if you need a kick in the butt to get your ass to the gym. Any lifting benefits are temporary and meaningless.
>>
>>37465054
that has to cause heart problems eventually.
>>
>>37464793
ill tkae the bait here

PLEASE STOP TAKING SO MUCH OR YOU WILL DIE YOUNG

thanks for your time ill be here forever
>>
i'd say try mr. hyde but i'm already on 2 scoops of that shit + 2 scoops of dr. jekyll and hardly feel anything anymore

and that's like a gram of caffeine

so i just bought DMAA

it's kinda like adderall, a little
>>
>>37464950

lol redline is weak AF i stopped buying them because an entire bottle of xtreme didn't do shit for me anymore

tolerance happens

also not OP but i am very much a stim junkie and as such i promise myself that i will never take an illegal stim, no matter how much tolerance i develop to legal ones
>>
>>37464928
used it for awhile and it makes me feel great. It tastes absolutely horrible though. Couldn't finish the container. I've been using Dust from max muscle and it makes me feel great and taste good
>>
File: STERID9.jpg (153 KB, 648x350) Image search: [Google]
STERID9.jpg
153 KB, 648x350
>>37464793
pre-workouts are a waste of fucking time unless they contain DMAA, which was banned in my country.

Now it's just caffeine with fairy dust sprinklings of TRIBULUS MACA GINSENG CREATINE OMG BBQ ETC

tldr; if it doesn't contain DMAA you're literally wasting your money you autistic fucks
>>
>>37464876
I have some Jack'd up (1,3 dmaa pwo) how much of mesomorph did you take? I'm thinkin of starting at 1 scoop. The directions say to work up to a max of three scoops, starting at one. I just don't wanna..well, end up in the hospital.
>>
I think upping the dose once you're not feeling anything from 200mg+ of caffeine is kind of pointless, you need a break and the more you keep using a lot of caffeine the worse off you will be when you need to take a break to reduce your tolerance
>>
>>37464968
Nigger are you serious? Chill the fuck out. Seriously what the fuck. Just..google a lil bit about a normal caffeine amount. I understand going 100mg over, maybe 200..but you're doing like a full gram moee
>>
Nitraflex is great for me. 350mg of caffeine, test boosters, and ATP.

Please son, take it back on the caffeine. I had major heart issues because of it. You WILL die from it if you're not careful
>>
>>37465054
A fellow lmao2pot bro. I feel like shit unless i get at least 2 pots, feel like shit after work at the end of the way anyway. Thinking about trying a pre workout on the NO side, any recommendations
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.