[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakthrough a weight loss plateau
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x1067
Stuck at 210lbs
At 1700 calories per day. 5'10" 28 years old

Any cutting advice?
>>
>>37464335
you're eating mroe than 1700 calories
>>
>>37464335
>Stuck at 210lbs
>At 1700 calories per day
>5'10"
>Any cutting advice?

stop lying to yourself, you fat piece of fuck. get a food scale and measuring cups, log EVERYTHING that goes in your fat gullet, use calorie information straight off packages, and stop cherry picking the "best" entries off of MFP. you aren't going to progress worth shit unless you start being fucking honest and 100% objective
>>
>>37464335
How long have you been stuck for?
Sometimes on a cut I'll find that I stick on a weight for a while before a pound or two will just drop off on a night.
Hydration, the amount of fibre you eat, and how much sodium you're having as well can effect this.

Also, count your calories properly and get off your fat backside
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 473x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 473x391
Eat less
A
T
L
E
S
S
>>
>>37464335
Break up your habits. You can do this in a lot of ways, but your body is complacent and stuck, and you need to knock it the fuck out. Do this with food or exercise. With food, I know some people recommend a day of extreme deprivation (juice or some other shit), but I always have far more luck with a nice fatty meal or two. Plenty of protein, fat, sodium, and nutrients: ribs, greens, and baked potato with butter and sour cream, that type of shit. Go to town, and immediately get back to business. Don't punish yourself, but just let it go through, and get right back to losing weight. My body likes those, because it goes, "Oh, you're still gonna feed me," and when I go back to regular cut, I drop more weight than I gained from the splurge. Another way you can do this is try new fruits and vegetables. I recommend fruits and vegetables, because maybe you're short on a few nutrients if you're eating the same fucking vegetables all the time, and your body is missing something. Give it a varied diet that covers a lot of bases. And since fruits and veggies are most nutrient packed, they are the best to go to. Add fish or a light (not fat free, but you don't have to go full fat) dairy and see if that helps, or probiotics.

And then exercise. HIIT is the best. You can try changing the timing of your routines, downing a cup of coffee before, or something else. But some HIIT kicks my ass, and you can change what you're doing for HIIT and really get some benefits.

There, that's all the momscience I know. But it's what my body responds to.
>>
>>37464335
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>37464481
Man im not reading this bullshit get out of my thread get a life
>>
>>37464374
>forgetting what starving is
>body will hold onto fat on low calorie diet because equilibrium

hey buddy put down that tren and come down from your high horse, if you picked up a book you might learn stuff about the human body
>>
>>37464413
On my first ever cut, this keeps happening to me.
>working manual labor, working out afterwards, being fastidious in calorie counting and eating decently below TDEE
>whole week goes by, notice minor physical change for the better
>get on scale and either weigh the same as always or 5lbs heavier than I should
>always measure after I've pissed in the morning before I consume anything
>one magical day a week, take larger than average dump around morning weigh-in time
>get on scale, weigh 2-3lbs lighter than the post-shit measurement last week

Makes it inconvenient to judge but it still works.
>>
>>37464335
I went from 194 to 156 in 3 months
also 28 male 5'10
was eating 1200 kcal 1st month
then 1300 kcal 2nd month
then 1400 kcal 3rd month

did some light exercise, but counted that separately and added extra calories on those days
>>
>>37464335
Do a carb refeed day to boost your leptin levels
>>
File: EAGLEEEEEEEE.jpg (198 KB, 657x598) Image search: [Google]
EAGLEEEEEEEE.jpg
198 KB, 657x598
>count your macros better
>up the cardio

it's not rocket-science.
>>
>>37467274
Fuck you.
I'm also 5'10 at 21.

I was 180.
Goal is 155.
Currently stuck at 168.

RIP
>>
>>37469165
>5' 10"
>155lb goal
U wot m8? Are you trying to sabotage your gains?
>>
>>37469219
Need to lower BF%

Gotta see the definition.
>>
>>37465420
Titles of the books you read to reach the conclusion that people starve on 1700 calories?

I need to know what cancer to avoid so I won't lose IQ like you did.
>>
>>37465454
I linked trendweight com to my fitbit account (just a free account for logging, haven't bought their shitty junk).

It gives you an average that is easier to work with over time.
>>
>>37465420
>body will hold onto fat on low calorie diet because equilibrium
>because equilibrium

Stop trying to act like you know stuff. People respect you more when you admit you don't know shit
>>
>>37465420
>body will violate thermodynamics
>>
>>37469303
Bonus points, if you use cronometer, it can import data straight from fitbit as well
>>
>>37469241
You're not seeing definition because you have no fucking muscle. Time to bulk up and stop being a little bitch boi
>>
>>37469320
No I mean my BF% is too high.
I need to cut in order to see definition.

Remember I'm only 5'10.

I think 150 would be a good weight.
>>
File: 1445991354135.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1445991354135.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>>37465420
>1700 calories/ day
>Thinks he's like a starving African kid who hasn't had a satisfying meal in their whole life time
God damn, fatties are terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 349x349
>>37469355
>>
>>37469413
For 5'10?

That would be a decent weight..

I feel overweight at 168.
>>
I'm eating 1400 calories and losing 2.5lbs a week.

>not measuring food properly
>fat liar

choose one or both
>>
>>37464335

>5'10"
>210 lbs
>Any cutting advice?

Yeah, go for the femoral artery you fat fuck
>>
>Tfw 5'9 210lbs and dont even look fat
With clothes on anyway
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.