[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Engaged to a kind woman that likes to help >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: One Punch Man - 07 -3.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Man - 07 -3.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>Be me
>Engaged to a kind woman that likes to help
>She has family friends that she offers to babysit one weekend because the mother is having a rough time
>The father left the family to chase women and alcohol 20ish years into a marriage leaving behind 4 children and two others
>Two are already married adults
>One son just turned 18
>That leaves two sisters and the youngest boy
>His brothers are gone
>His father has left
>No male role model
>When his brother visits he hardly talks to him and dismisses him (I was the same at that age)
>So, I try to give him a fighting chance
>I discuss what I can about life and values with a young child
>Take him rock climbing and encourage training
>This weekend I will give him a dry erase board to record push ups and chin ups

Who else here Sheppard of lost souls?
>>
>>37464007
Fuck broski; You're doing god's work. What I wouldnt give to have had a solid male role model to teach me life skills as a teen when my dad was to busy working in a foreign country. Everyone's situation's a bitch, but seriously anon, keep it up! :)
>>
>>37464007
Good deal man. I really wish a had a decent father in my life. I feel like I would have been on track sooner and would have avoided a lot of mistakes. You're a good guy.
>>
>>37464007

good lad
>>
File: daftpaper.jpg (185 KB, 826x738) Image search: [Google]
daftpaper.jpg
185 KB, 826x738
>>37464007
OP, if this is real, you are one hell of a man. Never give up on him for you are helping him become a man.
>>
>>37464007
This thread is only going to appeal to people without a dad or who feel entitled to be raised by parents why arent you posting on the missing dad board wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 322x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 322x632
>it's a cuck thread
>>
>>37464007
>This is how child molesters describe their "relationships"

You disgust me.
>>
>tfw 4chan is your dad
>>
>>37464211

HAHAHAHAH XDDDDD

UPVOTED MY FRIEND XDDDDDDD
>>
File: 6aN26Kt-1.png (32 KB, 875x280) Image search: [Google]
6aN26Kt-1.png
32 KB, 875x280
>>37464211
My pol friend and I joked about that the other day haha.

>>37464154
>>37464181
>>37464183
>>37464187
It is the right thing to do. I know that a lack of male mentors is what is hurting this generation.

>>37464205
I have tried to help them, but many are too far gone.

His own brother cannot teach him because he is busy teaching himself.

>>37464218
I appreciate the zeal, but I am committed to my fiance and preserving traditional values- and that means mentoring the youth

>>37464225
Despite how this website can be sometimes I learned a lot of important lessons that I wasn't able to elsewhere. 4chan is not so bad
>>
>be me
>not you
>In college studying to become an engineer
>really legit
>chubby, manlet, avg intelligence half brother
>his mother constantly puts him down
>at least her boyfried seems like he's trying to fix the kid
>on this path he will be 5'4" 250lbs neet that lives at home till >30
>Try to take him under my wing
>Convince him he should try harder in school
>do plenty of sports
>Tell him to start learning how to code

I feel such a great sense of responsibility for my less gifted siblings, and want them to truly succeed. My dad wasn't there so I never had anyone setting me straight. I really could have used that and I'll be dammed if I can't fill that role for my younger siblings
>>
>>37464309
Also I never really realized growing up how much your younger brother look up to and follow your example. I'm consciously brainwashing them now to be decent human beings
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.