[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Progress thread? 2 and a half years here. How long have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
Progress thread?

2 and a half years here. How long have you been lifting anons?

5'10 77kg's inb4 shit tattoos lol x
>>
Nice tats m8, people are going to give you shit for them but i think they look badass.
>>
>>37462539

Thanks man, generally when I post people say they are shit but each to their own I guess!
>>
What do you do for a living.

I'm always curious when I see shitty tattoos.
>>
Congrats you became 'that guy' :/
Girl here. Should have stopped 2 years ago, WAY more attractive
>>
>>37462547

Haha that actually made me laugh, I'm a head chef at a restaurant. But I'm sure that you amount to way more then me right ;)
>>
File: 15 19.jpg (71 KB, 924x915) Image search: [Google]
15 19.jpg
71 KB, 924x915
15 years old > 20 years old.

post more of your tattoo OP. I'm about to start a sleeve.
>>
>>37462558

What are you saying? I'm too big or the tattoos?

Is anyone gonna post in this thread or just give me shit? hahah goddamn /fit/
>>
>>37462568
shit tier facial aesthetics
>>
>>37462568

Looking solid dude, nice progress. I think you should go greyscale for your sleeve
>>
>>37462544
Because they are shit.
>>
>>37462589

Maybe post yourself instead of shit posting others. Unless you are scared
>>
>>37462581
Both. Sadly you'll be perpetually seen as a 'boy' to any attractive woman.
>>
>>37462609
go watch oprah you crying bitch
>>
>>37462510
>spends years working on body
>ruins body with shitty tattoos

why man. why.
>>
>>37462619

Lmfao, you're a actual retard and probably unattractive and autistic if you think I'm seen as a "boy" to attractive women. So narrow minded
>>
>>37462627

Post yourself then you beta cunt lmfao, you probably look like shit

>>37462632

Because I'm better then you obviously
>>
>>37462650
this post writhes with insecurity. lift more to compensate.
>>
>>37462672

How can you call me insecure when all you've contributed is negative comments without posting yourself? Hahahahah are you fuckin serious? skinnyfaggot detected
>>
>>37462676
multiple people have commented. bro, you're not better or worse than anyone because you paid some drop out artist an inflated sum to money to surgically imprint ink under your skin.

however you have tats man, expect people to judge you for it

>well, i got these tats all over my face, i got my eyeballs tattooed red and for some reason everyone thinks im a thug and dangerous when really im the nicest person in the world and i want to babysit peoples children

this is you.
>>
>>37462700

But I dont have my eyeballs tatooed and I dont think everyone thinks im dangerous?

What the fuck are you even on about

This is literally the only place I get judged for tattoos lol
>>
>>37462650
>>37462566
You need to learn the difference between then and than.

Although we're all posting in what I'm guessing is a troll thread anyway. There's no way someone would use shit like lmfao and emotes on here unless they were being a faglord on purpose.
>>
>>37462510
Mirin hard senpaichi fuck
>>
>>37462510
Btw, natty?
>>
>>37462738
lol
>>
>>37462510
You look like you wear a snapback and listen to Hatebreed while vaping and browsing backpage for prostitutes. Nah, seriously though mirin.
>>
>>37462719
> this buttblasted
>>
File: prepare to be bullied nerds.jpg (134 KB, 762x613) Image search: [Google]
prepare to be bullied nerds.jpg
134 KB, 762x613
>>37462713
this is the only place people openly tell you you're getting judged for your tattoos. There's a difference m80. Everyone's laughing at you on the inside.

nice gains though, I'm mirin'
>>
>>37462746

Hahaha thanks I think dude

>>37462738

Yeah natty of course, I don't have the money for that shit
>>
>>37462713
no, its the one place where people are fucking honest because its not to your face and its not on facebook for public consumption.

most people think other peoples kids are fucking ugly. i regularly show my gf pics of my friends kids, and they are genuinely ugly. probably because my friends look inbred. but i would never say it to their face or online, only annoynmously.

They probably think im some steroid prick who loves himself and secretly hate me for it, i can tell they are jealous because i went to university and dont sell drugs and have 5 kids to support. but guess what, again what they think and what they say are two different things.

tell me what you think of Tess Munster? You think shes a disgusting sack of shit. but are you going to go on facebook and say that? probably not, since its just not worth the hassle from all the hateful fatties.
>>
>>37462756
Not op but you're retarded
>>
>>37462766
Damn dude if you ever hop on gear you'll look like a fucking savage
>>
>>37462771

are you ok?

>>37462779

Thanks man, thinking about it in a few years when I'm older
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2896x2037) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2896x2037
It's been so long I can't even remember what I felt like at 280
>>
>>37462771
all your own kids or are you a cuck?
>>
>>37462793

Thats fucking unreal man, nice work.
>>
>>37462811
thx bruh. 280-170-220-175-205-184 currently
>>
>>37462798
I went to uni, they have 5 kids and drugs to sell.

my syntax was poor, admittedly. but no, the only cucking i do is with your mom.
>>
>>37462568
those face gains. How do I chest?
>>
>>37462766
> I don't have the money for that shit

Hopping on the rons literally cost less than having a protein shake every other day if you live in the US and aren't on piano man tier amounts
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.