[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father of Zeus, Brother of Chronos, Grandfather of Strength.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: big-lenny-2.jpg (74 KB, 703x1050) Image search: [Google]
big-lenny-2.jpg
74 KB, 703x1050
Father of Zeus, Brother of Chronos, Grandfather of Strength.
>>
godfather of noneck
>>
zues's downs syndrome half-brother
>>
Golem of Mud, Devourer of Insulin, Nipples of Sadness
>>
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
>>37459911
The Tom Platz of abs!!!
>>
>>37459911
theory: lenny is the golem of the spaniard jew mother.
traits: immune to pain, barely human form, easily led , strong, unnatural clay-like color and texture, loyal.

YFW THE MEME WAS REAL
>>
Looks more like Hephaestus
>>
that guy looks good

said no women
>>
>>37460043
That's not a picture of you, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>37460043
thats not what JESSICA said last night
>>
>>37460083
What are you spouting autist?
>>
>>37459911
>tfw lenny will die soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0eqqa9om4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0eqqa9om4
>>
IT'S SICK
>>
I'm admitting it, lads. I'm a cookie cutter.
>>
>>37460165
fuck off you cookie cutter
>>
Come on /fit/ why arn't you sleeping in a reclining chair to prevent suffocation?
>>
File: CYBORGENING.png (334 KB, 630x710) Image search: [Google]
CYBORGENING.png
334 KB, 630x710
>>37459911
>>
lenny is the most entertaining persona on yutube right now
>>
>>37459911
HOLY FUCK, CHRONOS WAS THE FATHER OF ZEUS YOU FUCKING UNEDUCATED MONGOLOID!!!!!!
>>
>>37459911

He looks like a gnarled slim jim that was thrown out at the factory.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.