[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to do 3x10 push-ups >start failing on the third set Lads...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>try to do 3x10 push-ups
>start failing on the third set
Lads...
>>
>>37459641
Not waiting long enough between sets.
>>
>>37460858
>Not being able to do 30 pushups with no rest
>>
>>37459641
next time m8
>>
>>37459641
You got a long road ahead of you if you cant do 30 straight
>>
>lads
Why are britbongs so out of shape?
>>
>>37461558

They spend all day at their office jobs working over time so that more third worlders can come in.
>>
>>37461508
Not OP but how long of a road?

I wanna be able to pass the military fitness test by September
>>
>>37460897
exactly. that's why he needs to rest longer between sets
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1033x895) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1033x895
>>37459641
Do bench press
It will help you
Do more push
Up.
>>
File: ywk71JU.jpg (472 KB, 1288x3200) Image search: [Google]
ywk71JU.jpg
472 KB, 1288x3200
>>37461959
Are you of an appropriate weight and can you do the run? If you just need to do the push ups by then you should be ok but if you are also trying to lose weight and have never run before then you're looking at 6 months minimum.
>>
>>37461998
Are you sure? That's not the news I wanted to hear
>>
>>37462035
Well anything is possible man but from my own experience I tried dropping 20lbs and doing it all from scratch in the time between applying and the test itself (about 3 months) and I just fell short.
It took me another full year of training to get it, I was ready in 6 months but the army here only recruits once per year.
>>
>>37459641
>doing sets and reps with pushups

Just fucking do as many as you can. It's pushups. You don't do them like a bench press.
>>
>>37461998
is it true that push ups make a womans tits flatter?
>>
>>37461959
Work on chest strength and form every two days or so and you should be there quickly(doesn't take a lot of time actually, less than 5 minutes every two days)

Do the push-up threads too, went from 5 to 40
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.