[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who here actually showers at the gym?? Doesnt seem that hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So who here actually showers at the gym?? Doesnt seem that hard to just go home and shower

you have to bring a change of clothes to the gym just to shower and a towel and flip flops. seems like a lot of work.

Why do only old dudes shower at the gym??
>>
>>37455446
old dudes shower in the gym because they are homos who want to see young dick. Its the only time theyll ever see live young dick because of how old they are.
>>
When ivwas going to a global gym style gym, id shower cause they always had hot water. Id rinse the sweat off, go into the steam room, and then rinse off again. Was great.
Powerlifting gym im at now has a small closet sized changing room and no shower.
Honestly i just liked not getting sweat in my car, i put towels over the seats now.
>>
>>37455446
They're past the point of giving a shit about other people judging their penises. They're close to giving up the ghost anyway.

Also what >>37455489 said.
>>
>>37455542
I usually just go into the shower with boxers on and take them off when in the cubicle find it strange walking about with my dick out considering sometimes their is young kids in the changing rooms sometimes.
>>
>>37455489
I kind of think they are probably closeted homosexuals. If i was a homo i'd do the same thing too i guess
>>
It's pointless for me since I'd just sweat again. Need to cool down for 30 minutes before showering and can't really do that in a small steamy room.

But of course if you're heading for work / school it's polite to clean yourself.
>>
>>37455446

It depends when I go to the gym. If I wake up early enough I'll go work out then come home before work, but if I need to sleep in a bit ill go work out then shower there and head to work.

Old guys shower because they're not autistic young guys worried about someone seeing their dick and judging them. They're past the point of giving a shit.
>>
My gym changing rooms fucking stink of old man balls and unflushed toilet shit.

I would not want to shower there, I get out as fast as possible.
>>
File: 1465064829868.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1465064829868.gif
2 MB, 400x600
All those guys being drenched in sweat after a workout just changing pants and shirt and leaving, it just looks odd and i dont get it.

>hot showers are expensive
If you go to the gym 2-3 times a week and take a hot 10 minute shower afterwards every time you save about the same amount of money you actually pay for the gym.
>muscle relaxation and increased circulation right after the workout
>little bit of time save

>>37455446
>you have to bring a change of clothes to the gym just to shower and a towel and flip flops. seems like a lot of work
really, thats what americans consider a lot of work? It takes like fucking 30 seconds to put everything into my bag

Almost everyone stating reasons not to shower at the gym is just finding excuses for himself so he doesnt have to deal with the fact that he is ashamed of his naked body. You know it's true.
>>
>>37455831
or that just people don't want to use the showers. I leave drenched in sweat every time and shower at home. It's a 10 min drive to crunch from here anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.