[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could running help with my insomnia? The insomnia is denying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1431107595930.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1431107595930.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
Could running help with my insomnia?

The insomnia is denying me my only escape from this world.
>>
Insomnia ridden as wel, would also like to know
bump
>>
>>37454921
i escape this misery by smoking weed. rolling one 2 hours before bedtime, play little bit vidya and go to sleep, waking up the other day completely rested.
>inb4 smoking weed kills your gains
i already achieved my desired mode. just hitting the gym like once a week and i am golden.
>>
>>37455045
I'm an introvert with no friends and little funds, not really an option.
>>
>>37455056
Do you have anything going for you at all?
>>
>>37455073
I attend college at odd intervals and do parlor tricks for children when asked.

That last part was added as a joke but it's not funny, this is how real the insomnia is.
>>
>>37454921
Should help, but you'd probably be better off lifting till you're tired, it'll take less time.
Also if you can fit it in a big dose of complex carbs can make you drowsy.
>>
>>37455096
how do you spend your days? trying to figure out what could work for you bro.
>>
>>37455045
Not op, but I already do this and thought it would be bad for me to get into a habit.
Starting to lift tomorrow, just got a gym membership and don't know if it'll affect my gains or not.
>>
>>37455096
How do you have no friends exactly? You must be a real shitty person.
>>
>>37455128
I stay up and veg out on my computer until complete and total exhaustion and then it's a cointoss of whether I can pass out in my bed or stay up for a few more hours, this is the worst it's gotten and I haven't been able to do either since Friday night-morning(was about 5 AM)

Classes are at nights and afternoons but don't really fall outside of the wake up at noon/afternoon go to sleep really late thing I have going on.

I'm extremely sedentary, don't have any routine really, do have some decent size kettle & dumbbells and a nice neighborhood.
>>
>>37455201
Lack of trying probably.

I have people online I say things to or play games with. I had a friend irl but it turned out he was using me so I could help him do his assignments.

Sorry for the blog, I just want to go to sleep.
>>
>>37454921
What do you do in bed? It helps me immensely to listen to something calm and relaxing, like podcasts, or some random show. I end up rolling around for a few hours if I try to sleep without background noise.
>>
>>37455258
>What do you do in bed?

> I end up rolling around for a few hours
Pretty much that, any recommended tracks/artists/podcasts?
>>
>>37455172
it doesnt matter for novice and intermediate level, only in the high professional league i would reccommend to quit it. it only affects gains in a small percentage so dont bother. if it helps to sleep it adds a more valueable aspect to your overall health.

>>37455209
at this point, any kind of sports would be beneficial to you. is there any sport you always liked, wich you can attend and maybe find people with the same mindset during practicing? i started out lifting with a friend i met in ultima online, go cycling with people i met during lifting, met my gf during cycling. and i am extremely introvert.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.