[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on sushi /fit/ I used to eat sushi once in a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (383 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
383 KB, 2016x1512
Redpill me on sushi /fit/

I used to eat sushi once in a few months but for a few months now I've been working in a sushi restaurant. All the sushi that's left over at the end of the evening I can take home.
It's kind of hard to resist cause it's free and so fucking good
>>
>>37454385
Great postworkout meal
>>
eat till you get sick of it m8
>>
stop using "redpill" wrong jesus christ
>>
>>37454385

white rice being straight carbs and the veggies and meat are usually a decent mix of fat and protein

it's not very protein efficient, but it is filling and could still work great on a cut if you combine it with a shake or whatever and eat according to your macros
>>
>rice
>fish or chicken
>avacado

GOAT food - protein, carbs and healthy fats all in one
>>
>>37454399
How do you use the term correctly then
>>
>>37454385
Good if you dont have blood pressure problems
Sushi has a shitton of salt
>>
god tier food, good job OP
>>
>>37454602
When there's a conspiracy or widespread misconception about something.
>>
>>37454385

Good macros and micros, there's really nothing bad about sushi seaweed, rice, vegetables, and fish.

The nips got it right.
>>
>>37454385

>redpill

fag

fish is good. Sushi uses a lot of salt, but that can be avoided by simply avoiding sushi that uses a lot of salt.

Didn't some famous dude almost get stomach AIDS or some shit from eating Sushi for breakfast, lunch, and a dinner for a couple of years straight? He claimed it was the mercury used to clear the scales off of fish, but I don't think he knew wtf he was talking about.

Japs also have a very high rate of stomach cancer. so there is a possibly related fact.
>>
>>37455502
You just redpilled me about redpilling
>>
>>37455549

> Japs also have a very high rate of stomach cancer. so there is a possibly related fact.

I don't think it's that simple.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1860129/
>>
File: 1462294186625-0.png (70 KB, 280x343) Image search: [Google]
1462294186625-0.png
70 KB, 280x343
>>37455562
>>
>>37454399
This. "redpill" isn't synonymous with "teach"
>>
>>37454606
This, especially if you use soysauce
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.