[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a literal skeleton in several of my classes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Sugar-in-Soft-Drinks.jpg (193 KB, 1281x751) Image search: [Google]
Sugar-in-Soft-Drinks.jpg
193 KB, 1281x751
There's a literal skeleton in several of my classes and I watch him down several full calorie normal energy drinks or cokes a day. Those big ones, like 250-350 calories each and he is downing multiple a day.

So he is basically getting nearly 1,000 calories just from the sugary drinks I see him drinking in class. How does this cunt stay so fucking skeleton? is he literally not eating any other calories?
>>
Probably only eats one meal a day, and mildly active

That was me
>>
>>37452473
Because that's 1000 empty calories and he probably doesn't eat any actual food
>>
>>37452473
Skellington here. He's probably getting 1500Cal tops aside from the drinks
>>
>>37452523
Wtf are you on about m8 ? Empty calories just means that they have no nutrients, not that they're not gonna make you fat.
>>
>>37452473
>in several of your classes
>your classes
>classes
Gonna assume the both of you are young, in college?
If so I don't see how that's abnormal, use to down cases of soda, tons of beer, and eat regular meals and not be fat at 18.
Couldn't do that shit at 27, would be obese.
>>
File: 1460213939950.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1460213939950.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>37452505
Same here. Drank a shitload of soda and ate one or two meals a day. Sat in front of the computer with a constant flow of nicotine and caffeine so my appetite wasn't very high either.
That guy probably feels like shit every day too.

>mfw I think about that half of my daily calories used to be pure sugar from soda
>>
>>37452473
>eat several chocolate bars
>gain 2kg
>have to cut for two weeks to get back on track
>22
Why are genetics so cruel?
>>
>>37453393
2kg of fat is 14,000 Calories lol
>>
>>37453513
Or 3 chocolate bars apparently.
>>
>>37452505
This. All that caffeine surpressing hunger.
>>
>>37453609

water retention + glycogen you moron
>>
surely if you eat only or mostly sugar you won't even be in a position to build fat because your body doesn't have the materials to even run normal processes like building fat and muscle.
>>
>>37452473
also likely that his diet at school isn't at all representative of what he's like after he goes home. plenty of people eat one way publicly and another way privately; lots of fatties and women eat very small portions publicly just to go home and have their real meal, skinny people that take in a lot of their food socially and don't give a fuck about eating otherwise, and lots of people who drink primarily water will buy sugary shit when they're out because it feels fucking stupid to pay a dollar for a bottle of water.
>>
File: Freestyle-Libre.jpg (98 KB, 1208x670) Image search: [Google]
Freestyle-Libre.jpg
98 KB, 1208x670
>>37452473
Sounds like type 1 onset diabetes

Same thing happened to me, I was average weight, started drinking 4-5 cans of Pepsi per day at college and rapidly losing weight. 1 month later I woke up in hospital as a type 1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.