[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say coffee is bad for you? I want to start slimming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1394738424960.jpg (152 KB, 780x792) Image search: [Google]
1394738424960.jpg
152 KB, 780x792
Why do people say coffee is bad for you?
I want to start slimming down so I'm planning on cutting out all bread and pastas, should I stop coffee? I drink it black.
>>
>>37451905
Cut coffee out, weight loss is sooo much easier hydrated, coffee will wreck that for you. My thing was drinking a pot black at work and desu when i quit cold turkey and replaced it with 12-15 8oz glasses of water i started pissing away the fat, the caffiene just strings you out and makes life easier, give it up and your goals will be easier. im a dumb person and dont care about the why but if you are interested look into cortisol.
>>
>>37451940
>pissing away the fat

I'm not a fitness expert but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>37451954
>>37451954
Metaphor I'm sure
>>
>>37451905
Anyone know who's bodies these are?
>>
>>37452019
looks like jon and arin
>>
>>37451972
Does anyone know if caffeine intake affects weight then?
>>
>>37452044
not so directly, but it can contribute as an appetite suppressant. if you're at all concerned about the mild diuretic effect of it, just accompany each cup of coffee you drink with some water. it's really not so complicated.
it may be worthwhile to occasionally take a week off of coffee so that you don't build up excessive tolerance to the caffeine.
>>
>>37451954
Technically speaking fat breaks down into CO2 and water, so it's not impossible that some of your urine may originate from your fat. Of course this is unrelated to drinking water.
>>
What a retarded pleb picture. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37451905
coffee is not bad for you. don't worry about it.
>>
>>37452019
Jon's might be Konstantinov or Pudzianowski, Arin's is clearly Zyzz
>>
>>37452019

Clearly the right is Jason Blaha in his military prime, and the left is Jason Blaha now that he has time to focus on strength and not agility.
>>
>>37451940
Caffeine and fasting go hand in hand. A cup when you wake up and do cardio fasted will help. Have some self control, drink coffee sometimes and water constantly. Coffee when waking up and fasting and coffee for pre-work out.
>>
>>37453975

moderate kek
>>
>>37455343
Kinobody plz go. We don't want you here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.