[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to trigger fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: and_this_kills_the_pepe.jpg (186 KB, 1031x822) Image search: [Google]
and_this_kills_the_pepe.jpg
186 KB, 1031x822
I'm trying to figure out the triggers that cause you faggots to lose your shit.

so far i've determined that mentioning any of the below will generate some rustled jimmies

>keto
>reddit
>HAES
>spot reduction
>women
>reddit
>bro splits
>5'8" is okay for an adult male
>IIFIYM
>blaha
>/pol/
>/r9k/
>ss
>gomad

am i missing anything?
>>
>5'8
>under 200lbs
>adult male

pick one
>>
lol why would we ever get mad? We're literally the only board on this shithole that has their lives together and functions in normal society. The only reason we have autism is because other boards come over here to try and improve themselves and eventually just start spreading their pathetic lives all over us lol. You guys are fucking losers.
>>
>>37450764
>We're literally the only board on this shithole that has their lives together and functions in normal society

you must have 90% of this board filtered
>>
you forgot
>bruce lee vs mike tyson threads
>rhonda rousey vs average fitizen threads
>cut vs uncut threads
>CHAD threads
>vegan threads
>>
>>37450780
Nah bro the only reason there's so much spaghetti on this board is from the neets leaving their containment boards.
>>
man u trolls are some lazy fucks these days, u have all day to shit post figure out for ureself
>>
>>37450784
oh yeah, also crossfit.
fuck. that's a huge one.
>>
>>37450789
This is the truth. As an on and off shit poster on forChan for 7 years I can tell you that /fit/ has become contaminated by other boards. Mainly /r9k/ and /pol/ with the ever present /reddit/ "post last rep faces".

If you are new to this board shut the fuck up. Lurk. And learn not to be a fucking newfag. Cause this board was actually about fitness and health at one time.

Back when SS wasn't a meme and people looked up to tinytrip and scoobs.
>>
>Not squatting to at least parallel
>Bragging about squat max but you can't do it ATG

Pretty much the only things that really trigger me OP.
>>
>Forgetting about bread
>>
File: 1442780946710.jpg (166 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442780946710.jpg
166 KB, 960x640
>>37450734
>Trappychan admiration threads
fucking degenerates
>>
File: 1464979842213.jpg (232 KB, 1200x1549) Image search: [Google]
1464979842213.jpg
232 KB, 1200x1549
Dont forget high-test. It sets manlets, fags, hamplanets, and lowtest females off. Which is about 90% of /fit/
>>
>>37451033
>It sets off people with standards
Shocking.
>>
Pretty much anything triggers you oversensitive shrunk-dick faggots.

>needing to artificially boost your testosterone to make gains

Im vegan and probably have higher test than you manlets
>>
>>37450784
>>37450734
>who else here genuinely believes they could take on Conor mcgregor in a fight. I mean he's a manlet and I can dl 400lbs
>>
>>37451052
See?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.