[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help an ectomorph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: somatotypes.jpg (239 KB, 1498x686) Image search: [Google]
somatotypes.jpg
239 KB, 1498x686
well guys, i need avery single advise you have for ectomotph bodies.

Also, i am prone to acne, not severe acne but acne anyway.
is there any way to gain pounds without getting more acne?
>>
you sound like my mom

>different body types are just different anon! some people are just born a certain way!

go away mom
>>
>>37450480

>ectomorph

Eat more you skinny cunt, there are no *morphs
>>
>>37450490

Its true, you fucking retard. Ectomorph, Mesomorph and Endomorph aren't terms Facebook moms created.
>>
>>37450573
I don't know if you're joking or not because yes they are
>>
>>37450480
kys
>>
>>37450573
but they aren't real you fucking retard give me one fact that goes with their existence and i'll believe you

memes aren't evidence
>>
>>37450480
tfw xenomorph
>>
ok, well, i should eat more, i get it.
Any food that doesn't give me acne, plz
>>
>>37450480
Those body types were disproved. At least in the sense you're thinking of them. They won't really effect your weight training in any tangible way.

>I'm trying to politely tell you to shut the fuck up and lift heavy things and stop blaming muh bawdy type
>>
>>37450602
ok a skinny guy guy here. I never could gain weight, I always ate sweets and whatever I wanted. my brother ate the same and he got weight. now tell me that different metabolisms dont exist? I dont get it
>>
>>37450573
Somatotypes might as well be made up by facebook moms because they are 100% bullshit
>>
>>37450635
you aren't eating anything else you fucking RETARD

i weighed 104 at 5'7 a year ago because i would sit on my computer and literally ignore eating FOOD

i weigh 160 now because i eat 3K calories a day
>>
>>37450635
Leptin and insulin sensitivity.

You felt full on the correct amount of calories.

Eating sweets has nothing to do with weight gain if you arent in a caloric surplus.

If you counted calories, that would be different, but still anecdotal as fuck.

I used to be fatfuck even when i felt i was starving myself.

Now that i am lean i eat ALL the food, and struggle to pack on weight without tracking calories...

Did i change my somatotype?
>>
>>37450618

Protein powder is your safest bet, cut milk out, and try to clean bulk. Just avoid whatever flares your acne and increase kcals from safe foods, it isn't exactly rocket science.
>>
how do I into arm blade gains?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.