[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever set one of these lunk alarms off at PF /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Lunk alarm.jpg (32 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
Lunk alarm.jpg
32 KB, 550x300
Have you ever set one of these lunk alarms off at PF /fit/?
>>
Fucking cry baby generation that has hearts made of glass...
>>
you aren't allowed to even grunt?
>>
I dropped PF like the bad habit it is because:
Lots of idiot come and go all the time, lets be Frank PF is shit and its for people who dont workout you'll see different faces every month.

Full as fuck often, too often people will be assholes because fuck me there are lines and lines to use the equipment, if you want to do a decent routine ya gotta go at odd hours, 9pm, midnight, 2am, 4am. Fuck that

The fucking lunk alarm thing pisses me off, people dont grunt on purpose or often. I've never been to a local gym and its full of judgemental fucks, PF gives a bad image of what a real gym is, at the people just give you pointers on how to lift better, do your form better or to start with a lower weight on somethin.

Fuck me i hate PF. I could go on and on as to why i hate it and never went back
>>
>>37450414
Before I built my home gym I watched a guy come in and have a solid workout, and he was grunting a bit. Didn't bother me, guy was jacked, and obviously lifted heavy.

The employees basically surrounded him and inched closer and closer to him. The. They asked him to please end his workout. For doing high rep mid weight cable pulls.

What garbage.
>>
>>37450433
Grunt, drop weights, depending on your scale of cry baby, giving advice on a excersice could be consider judging someone even though you just worried that person might hurt themselves pulling 200LB while barely being a skinny 90lb noob to gains
>>
>>37450414
I find it infuriating that they have to grandstand and announce if you do something so miniscule that really doesn't mean jack.
Almost fucking everyone puts on music and minds their own business, friends that go together are busy with eachother, no one cares of this except the fucking staff, how the fuck are you supposed to do better if you dont push beyond the limit??
>>
File: Judge Fudge.jpg (11 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
Judge Fudge.jpg
11 KB, 251x189
>>37450414

>MUH JUDGEMENT

My dream in life is to be rich and bored enough to be able to dress up as Judge Fudge and walk into Planet Fitnesses and just start handing out judgements.
>>
>>37450565

>Pulls
>Planet Fitness

Pick one. You're not allowed to do anything ever remotely productive at a Planet Fitness
>>
>>37450414
Hey, look he's grunting, better set off a blaring siren to make sure anyone who wasn't distracted before is now.

Seriously, I'm happy I've never been to a Planet Fitness.
>>
If you whisper judgments at PF, does the lunk alarm go off?
>>
>>37450703
nobody sets it off. It's automatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXP6WaVTJpM
>>
>>37450772
Oh, much better, now it just goes off to any noise instead of sometimes when someone is paying attention.

Why don't they just build a robot to roll around and randomly stab you in the dick once in a while?
>>
File: 1462450420842.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462450420842.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>37450772
I get it was on purpose for the sake of the video but my god, no one cares if you grunt and weights hitting a rack is a common gym thing, thats like bitching about knives hitting tables at a kitchen restaurant.

The main pull of PF is the price, that its cheap as fuck, no matter how cheap it is you are paying a service, fuck their contract, its basically lets take some money from your pocket every month even if you dont show up.

Mfw
>>
>go to smith machine
>load 405
>only in singlet
>throw chalk all over myself
>friend blows whistle like coach
>proceed to do RDLs until failure screaming with every rep
>>
>>37450972
Lol
>>
Literally never seen it go off.
>>
What is even the point of this?
>>
File: 1457030605327.jpg (27 KB, 227x332) Image search: [Google]
1457030605327.jpg
27 KB, 227x332
>>37450414
I work at PF and set it off. I don't do it when the managers are around tho
>>
File: 1463417381157.jpg (31 KB, 572x685) Image search: [Google]
1463417381157.jpg
31 KB, 572x685
Imagine this:
Bench pressing PR in slow, controlled manner.
A fucking SIREN blasts above me.

WTF?
>>
Fuck that place
>>
>>37450633
> not doing judge dredd cosplay
>>
File: IMG_6140.jpg (307 KB, 2400x2800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6140.jpg
307 KB, 2400x2800
>>37450493
most of the fucks who go to Planet Pizza haven't ever been into a regular gym to even experience what they're like.

The one thing it does right is the cheap monthly price and I have a few friends and family who go to my local one and they seem to enjoy it but I will never switch to one. I'll pay the extra $10-$15 a month for 24 Hour Fitness purely so I don't have to support their business tactics.

>pic related, some fresh OC I whipped up in photoshop when my family got their memberships.
>>
>>37452031
i scare easily. i'm surprised no one has injured themselves because of the lunk alarm.
>>
>>37454858
Nobody really works out there, so there's no risk of getting injured
>>
>>37453679

I've been thinking about the pizza they offer...

If you went every week and got two slices of pizza per week, that would be 8 slices per month for $10.

As a place to get pizza, it's relatively economical. Plus you get basic gym facilities alongside it.
>>
>>37453679
Only true CHADS work out at planet pizza
>>
I don't really understand the hate for planet fitness
It's not like that place was made for you guys. There are plenty of other gyms for you. This was made for all those single moms, who are embarrased to exercise and are afraid to go to the normal gyms because they feel lost there. To all those insecure skellys, who just want a bit muscle for summer without anyone judging or feeling like they are inferior.

Its actually a great place for those people to start "fitness". Its a springboard.

Just ignore it
>>
>>37456499
$10 for 8 slices is shit mate.
>>
>>37456499
Bro you can get a large pizza at most chains for 5.99
>>
>>37456559
keked
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.